Chapter 13

A/N
Almost done!

Also comment down a ♥️ if you respect Michael's moms

Rich's pov
School has been normal,for once.Jeremy,Michael,Christine,and I all sat at one table.Jeremy and Christine are dating now,which is awesome.things seem to be fine.except not really because I have to be at court soon to give the judge a valid reason why I should be emancipated from my shitty dad,I was so nervous because it was tomorrow.

Babe

Babe

"Earth to Rich!"Michael said,waving his arm.i snapped back into reality,"huh?"I said.he giggled,"you zoned out again silly."he said.i laughed,"I guess I did."i said.Michael held my hand,"I know your nervous,how bout we go to 7/12 and get some snacks?"he suggested."that does make me calm..."I pointed out,I scratched my head."sure,let's go."i said,he smiled.i liked skipping school with Michael,after going to 7/11 we decided to go to his house.his moms weren't home so we went down to the basement,"welcome to my room!"Michael said proudly.it had a lot of retro stuff,"it's cool."i said.

"Well,you're the first person to see it.i mean,Jeremy's been here but..."he trailed off,I sat down on his mattress.it didn't seem comfortable,as I drank my slushee I noticed he was digging in his drawer."whatcha looking for?"I asked,"my weed."he replied.he began to drop stuff onto the ground,I noticed he gently dropped a bottle of lube onto the floor."found it!"he said,holding the bag of weed proudly.i scratched the back of my neck,"it's now or never Goranski."I thought."Michael..."I began to say,he looked at me,putting the weed in his pocket.i sighed,walking up to him,gently backing him up against he wall.he blushed,"do you want to have sex with me?"I asked.

CLIFFHANGER