Chapter 8

Rich's pov
Today Michael and I were going on a date,we felt it was the right thing to do after yesterday."Oh I can't wait to see the extended cut of Spider-Man Far From Home!"Michael said excitedly,"i wish I was Spider-Man."I said.after buying tickets we were going to buy snacks,but Michael stopped me."c'mon,let's just go."he said,"uh,ok??"i said confusingly.after getting our tickets scanned we walked theater it was in,Michael unzipped his jacket and handed me popcorn.he put his finger on his lips,I smiled and winked.we happily ate the snacks we snuck in and watched the trailers play,I was so excited when the movie began.

A/N
Can we talk about how many reads this fanfic is getting?

Hey if you guys want I can write more stuff like this

Ok let's continue the chapter

Michael's pov
The extended cut was amazing!the part I loved the most was when Peter sold his toys,now I know how he got that gift for Michelle!"That was great!"I exclaimed,Rich laughed."I'm glad you liked it."he said,I blushed and smiled."Hey Michael?"he said,I looked at him."Yeah?"I asked,"I know this is probably a cheesy thing to do on our first date but...can I kiss you?"he asked.i blushed,"S-Sure!"I stuttered.he cupped my cheeks and kissed me gently,I kissed back.we looked at each other,"that...was...awesome."i said.