Chapter 10

Michael's pov
"I call upon the first meeting of the gaming club!"I exclaimed,everyone cheered."Now,did anyone bring their switch?"I asked,Jared took his out like a trophy."He who holds the switch,controls the tournament."I heard Deborah whisper to Rich,"now...lets begin the tournament!"i said.we connected to the smartboard,after that Jared started the game.Deborah chose Isabelle,Jared chose ness,Jeremy chose king deedeedee,Dustin chose Pac-Man,and I chose Banjo and Kazooie.Rich proudly chose Sans."ok first up!Deborah versus Jared!"i said,"get ready to eat shit Jared!"Deborah yelled."Language!"Jeremy scolded,the game began.

Deborah was already beating Jared,"How are you so good?!"he exclaimed."never underestimate the power of ISABELLE!"she yelled as she beat him,we all cheered.Deborah and Jared shook hands,"up next:Dustin versus Jeremy!"i said.Jeremy took Jared's seat and Dustin took Deborah,"get ready to eat it Heere!"Dustin said.Jeremy just laughed,and the game began.at first Dustin was winning,but then Jeremy was winning."What the what?!"Dustin exclaimed as he lost,Jeremy laughed."Bow down to your king!"Jeremy exclaimed,we laughed."the last one:me versus Rich!"i said,I took Jeremy's seat and Rich took Dustin's."Come on Rich win!you're Sans!"Deborah said,Jared was already eating snacks.

"I'll got easy on you..."I whispered to him,the games began.i was trying to purposely fail,but Banjo and Kazooie were just too powerful.i gulped but felt relieved when Rich was winning,"the power of megalovania is with me!"he yelled at he won.we all cheered,"a newbie just took down Michael Mell!"Dustin yelled.