Chapter 12

Michael's pov
"There's something I haven't told you...about my family..."Rich began,he fiddled with his fingers."my mom died when I was young,my brother Sam left as soon as he graduated high school,I was all alone with only my dad."he explained,I held his hand."that's when he began to drink..."he said,I gasped."Rich does he-"Rich cut me off,"Yeah,a lot."he said."oh my god..."I whispered,Rich looked away from me."Rich,what's going to happen if you don't go home?"I asked,he looked at me."he said I wouldn't be allowed back into the house if I didn't come home,which means he would burn everything I have."he explained,I gasped.

That's awful!i hugged him,"I don't want you to go!"I said.he gently hugged me back,"I got to..."he whispered.he kissed my cheek,"over our dead bodies!"I heard mom and mama say.we jumped a bit,"Mrs. and Mrs.Mell?what do you mean?"Rich asked."we just called my cousin Jamie Novak,and he's hiring a lawyer to help you get emancipated from your dad!"mom explained,we gasped.we stood up and hugged my moms,"thank you gals!"Rich said.they laughed,"when I see Karl I'm so hugging him!"i said."Now who's hungry?"mama asked,"we are!"rich and I exclaimed.

A short chapter but YEAH

WE GONNA SAVE RICH

Y E A H