Chapter 2

Michael's pov
I walked into the cafeteria with my sushi and slushee,I usually ate that for lunch."Yo Michael!over here!"I heard Rich say,I smiled and walked towards his table.i nearly stopped when I saw who he was sitting with,all four of my bullies:

•Chloe Valentine
•Jenna Roland
•Naomi Rodriguez
And Jake Dillinger,the king of bullies

I gulped at sat next to Rich,"guys this is my good friend Michael Mell!"Rich introduced me to them.i smiled and waved,they didn't say anything."nice to meet you!"Naomi spoke,she sounded sarcastic."heh nice to meet you too!"i said nervously,"So Michael,do you do any clubs?"Chloe asked.Jenna giggled,i gulped.i drank my slushee a bit,"well um,me and my best friend Jeremy are in charge of gaming club-"Jenna Roland cut me off."I've never heard of that club."she said,I was starting to get nervous."Oh that's cause not that....many...people signed up."I said,they stared at me."that club sounds cool."Rich said,I smiled,feeling a bit better.

I then winced,"ah."I quietly whispered,"you ok?"Jake asked."I'm f-fine."I managed to say,I stood up.i gotta go!"i immediately said."Michael wait!"I heard Rich say,I ran into the boys locker room.people barley go in there,I took off my red hoodie,then my pac man shirt,I was down to my tank top.i slowly took it off,I immediately took off my binder and gasped.i panted a bit,"holy shit."the hair on my neck rose.i turned around and saw Rich,I immediately put back on the binder and the rest of my outfit.

CLIFFHANGER