Chapter 9

Rich's pov
Today was club tryouts,I was trying out for soccer.Michael was the leader of the gaming club so he was waiting for members,so far only Jeremy joined.some other people didn't have much luck,like Evan Hansen's gardening club and Lawrence Beetlejuice's goth club.actually scratch that,Lawrence is kinda creepy."Hey Rich."Michael said glumly,"any luck Micah?"I asked.he check his list,"Jeremy and Dustin are the only ones who joined so far."he said."Oh..."I said guiltily,"I gotta do something..."I thought.i grabbed the pen,"where do I sign?"i asked.he looked at me,shocked."w-wait what?!"he exclaimed,"soccers a total bust,playing video games sounds lit."I explained.

He smiled as I signed the sheet,"What do we usually do?"I asked."Well sometimes we have tournaments."he began to explain,"can I be sans?"I asked.he laughed,"sure,all Dustin picks is pac man."he said."What does Jeremy pick?"i asked,"king dededee."Jeremy answered.we saw Jeremy with Jared Kleinman and Jeremy's sister Deborah,"we wanna join the club!"Deborah said."I just wanna be Ness."Jared said,Michael was excited."this is great!"he said as Jared and Deborah signed up,"how much did he pay you?"i whisper asked Jared."3 bathbombs and 20 bucks."he whispered,"ah,makes sense."I whispered back."I can't wait to play as Isabelle!"Deborah exclaimed,Jeremy laughed.