Chapter 14

Here's another chapter for you guys! Please tell me what you think! :) Ooh, and guess what?! 'LOVE, ROSIE' IS OUT!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEKKKKK! I WANNA WATCH IT SO BADLY! OH GODS, OKAY. I'M GONNA STOP NOW. YOU ALL ENJOY THE CHAPTER WHILE I SQUEAL ABOUT THAT MOVIE. :D
Ps. This is dedicated to fidelacutanda by the way :D Thanks for the votes everyone!

Lori's Pov
"Why is he here? I don't remember inviting him Lori." Ari hissed at me, narrowing her eyes at Seth's figure as he flirted with one of the shop assistants. I brushed away the pang I felt at the sight and averted my eyes, going back to rifling through a clothes rack.
Ariella glared at me, "Hey! I'm talking to you. And why is Seth flirting with that woman? I thought that you two are mates..."
I looked up at her silently before looking down again, still not saying anything. Her eyes widened. "Oh gods Lori. You still haven't told him?!"

"I'm telling you now, that if you're man keeps on acting like a flirt machine on crack then you are gonna be when pain-filled lady. Make no mistake about that," Maggie butted in.

"Shut up Mags! And he isn't my 'man'. He's not my anything. He can do whatever he likes for all I care."
Despite my denial, I couldn't help but glare in Seth's direction as he exchanged numbers with the assistant.
Suddenly, the woman leaned up and kisses him on the cheek. Aw hell.
I looked back at my friends desperately, "Please please please tell me that I did not just see her do that?"
They shook their heads at me helplessly and I grit my teeth. I've had enough.

"Right. That is it. This is going to be the end of Seth's flirting."
With that, I started to March up to them.
"You! Bitch. Get off of him, right now!" I pointed at the shop lady and glared at her.
She sneered at me, "Why should I?"

"Because, Seth is my- I mean Bitchanny's boyfriend!"
She got up from where she sat, her face all screwed up and angry looking. "You are lying. Take it back you slut!"
She launched herself at me like a psycho wild animal but before she could do anything I gave her a good 'ole punch to the nose. She dropped down onto the floor, holding her nose and whining about it.
I leaned over her, saying smugly, "Before you try to attack someone, it's good to know if they are capable of handling themselves. And FYI, I'm a black belt in every type of martial art. Also, if there is one person who is a slut in this shop, it's you. Oh, and one more thing."
She whimpered at me and I smirked, "Your next nose job is gonna cost more than the first one you had."
Laughing, I strutted over to Adrian and high-fived him while Ari and Mags just laughed along with me. "Girl, you were on fire!" Adrian exclaimed, slapping my butt playfully. I rolled my eyes and turned to look at Seth.
"You coming?" I asked quizzically. He was just standing there, gaping at us. Suddenly, he shook his head and smiled at me in amusement and hang on, was that- oooh, it was! There was admiration in his eyes! Now it was my turn to grin like an idiot who'd just won a mansion and the lottery.
They all looked at me like I was crazy.
"What are you smiling about now Lori?" Maggie asked.

"Nothing, nothing..."
Still smiling, I lead them to the cashier, where I payed for my Halloween costume.
******************

"So, who are you taking to the Halloween party?" Ari asked Seth, slyly winking at me.
I stopped sipping my smoothie and looked at her, panicked.
"What are you doing?!!?" I mouthed at her.
She just shook her head at me and kept on chatting to Seth.
"Uh," he scratched his neck awkwardly, "I'm not taking anyone at the moment."

Ari and Maggie squealed, "Ooooh! Did you hear that Lori? Seth isn't taking anyone!"

"So?" I shrugged at then and looked as if I didn't care but on the inside I was basically squealing and my wolf was going crazy.
Seth smirked at me, "Aw, I thought you would care Lori. Don't deny the fact that you were jealous of the shop assistant! Though I would advise not to get jealous again. Jealousy isn't a good look on you..."

"I was not jealous! I couldn't care less if you lived in a prostitute house!"

"You wound me so terribly that I can't stop crying. " He pretended to wipe away tears that didn't exist.

"Yeah, I hope I've wounded you. Now if you'll excuse me, I just want to go over her-"
Ari stopped me, "Wait! Seth isn't going with anyone right? And you aren't either!"
I looked at them, dreading to think how this conversation would end.
"Which means," Maggie squealed, "that you can go together!"
I laughed, "Uh, no. No way in hell am I going with him." I glared at the person in question.
He just shrugged, "Well, if you don't have anyone to go with, then I guess that we are stuck together."

"Uh, no." I deadpanned.

"Oh come on, it only makes sense since we both don't have anyone to go with."

"Uh, are you forgetting the fact that I have a boyf-" I stopped hastily as I saw Maggie, Ariella and Adrian all gave me death glares, daring me to say no again.
"I mean, uh. Yeah. Okay."

He grinned triumphantly, "Well then, I'm looking forward to tonight when I will start making your life a living hell." He walked away, leaving me to gape at his muscular back in disbelief.
"Bastard.." I muttered.

"You love him really, don't deny it." Maggie sang teasingly.

"The day I declare my love for him is literally gonna be the day that my funeral will be held." I glowered at them.
"You are such a good actress that I'm surprised you haven't won an Oscar award yet." Adrian happily supplied.

"Yeah, and I'll use the money I would earn to hire bodyguards for whenever Seth is near."