Chapter 19

A/N: Hope you all enjoy this and I hope you all had a good Halloween :D

Seth's Pov 

"Hey? Hellooo? Are you okay?" 

I groaned and opened my eyes, only to come face to face with the man that I've been dreaming of killing since I saw him with my mate. 

"You!" I growled, bolting out of the hospital bed and gripping his shirt so tightly that my knuckles turned white. "What were you doing with Lori?" 

"What the hell? Calm down, mate." 

"DO NOT call me 'mate' in your weird posh British accent. Tell me where she is." 

"Where who is?" the guy asked in bewilderment. 

"Lori." I demanded, glaring at him fiercly, "The woman you were with in the restaurant." 

His face lit up with recognition, "Oh, Lori! Why do you want to know?" 

"That's none of your business. Now tell me where she lives." 

"Look mate. I think you've got to come to terms with the fact that Lori doesn't like you in any way, giving the fact that she even ran you over with my car. So, leave her alone and don't bother her. She's got me now, okay? So shove off." 

Instead of responding, I gave him a good punch in the face. His eyes watered and he held his now bleeding nose. "Fuck!" 

I bared my canines menacingly, "Now, tell me where the hell my mate is!" 

*******************

Lori's Pov

Oh my gosh, not again. Why have I suddenly become so popular? 

I made my way to the door as it rang the fifth time. "I'm coming, I'm coming. Sheesh." Gods, this person must be impatient. This better be worth me getting up to miss one of my favourite TV programs again! 

I didn't bother asking who it was and instead opened the door, and without looking I said, "Well? This better be important. I'm in the middle of something at the moment and I don't appreciate being disturbed." 

"Hello Lori."

I gasped and tried to shut the door on him but he'd already pushed it wide open, smiling grimly at me as he entered my house.

 I backed away, looking at him warily. "What are you doing here Seth? You need to leave." 

He turned to look at me. "I'm not leaving this house, this area, this town or this country without you." 

I kept on retreating until I felt my back hit the wall. "I'm not going anywhere with you." 

Suddenly his eyes turned black and he spat out, "Why do you keep running away from me?" 

Oh this was not good. His wolf had taken over. He started to stalk towards me and I frantically searched for a weapon. Anything to keep him at bay. 

My hands grabbed a glass vase and I quickly threw it at him. It smashed against his head and would have knocked him out if it weren't for the fact that he was a werewolf. He wiped the drop of blood off his lips and stared at me. Damn, he was pissed. 

My eyes widened as he started to quicken his steps towards me and I ran. I ran up my stairs and into the bedroom door, making sure to lock it. 

The door rattled. "Lori, open this damn door now! You know it doesn't  help you if you run. My wolf enjoys the chase." 

I stood straight, determined not to show fear as he shouted again, "Lori! If you don't open this door in ten seconds then I'm going to kick it down. And I will also do something we'll both regret afterwards." 

"Oh yeah? And what's that? Do your worst, Alpha." 

I heard him growl right before the door smashed inwards. In came a very angry and fed-up Seth. 

Okay, maybe now I was a teensy bit scared. He growled again and I jumped. Make that a lot scared. 

I started to back away again until, to my dismay and horror, I found myself hit a wall. Again. And this time there was nowhere I could run or hide. 

He stalked towards me furiously and put a hand on either side of my face. "What am I going to do with you Lori?"

"Why don't you just kill me now and get it over and done with?" I spat out, glaring at him. 

He looked confused for a second, "Why would I kill you? Yes, I'm angry as hell at you because you ran away. Not to the point that I want to kill you though. Why would I kill my own mate?" 

Now it was me who faltered, "Uh, because I'm the rogue who always used to cause trouble in your pack?" I supplied. 

"What? Oh Lori. Why would I get mad at you for that? To be honest, I found it quite amusing." 

"But all those glares you gave me...and you always scolded me..." 

"I was trying to keep my distance from you. I was attracted to you and that wasn't good because you would soon find your mate and I would be left heartbroken and jealous." He admitted. 

I gaped at this astonshing news, "Okayyyy then. So does that mean you're not going to kill me?" I asked hesitantly. 

He smiled at me. "No, I'm not going to kill you. But I am going to do this." 

His lips descended on mine and I moaned as he tortured me with his tongue. He travelled down to my neck and kissed me once before saying,"You know, I actually think that I'm starting to like you."

I could feel his smirk and before I could reply his canine pierced my skin as he marked me. I  gasped and clung onto him for dear life. To my embarassment, I moande even louder and when he looked up at me, he grinned devlishly. "Guess you aren't hiding from me anymore,  huh?"

I rolled my eyes and sighed contentedly, resting my head on his shoulder. No, I wasn't hiding from my mate any longer. 

A/N: Tell me, do any of you want an epilogue? :D