Chapter 12

Okay, I know. I said that I wasn't going to be able to update anymore for the week BUT it's still Sunday, not yet Monday, soooo I decided that I'd write another chapter for you guys!!! :D Vote and comment if you think I'm awesome and that the chapter is awesome as well! ;) Nah, just jk. But seriously, I would most definitely appreciate votes! And comments if you have any.. :D

Oooh, and: 4.66K reads!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY! SO THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! MERCI BUCKETS! MUCHOS GRACIAS! YOU GUYS ARE ALL AWESOMESAUCE! :D

Okay, now back to the story.. The pic is of Seth (Chris Zylka) btw. :)

Lori's Pov

"You have got to be kidding me."

"Nope. I am not joking."

"Really?"

"Yup. She's here. And she's taken the place of 'Queen Bee' in just a day."

"Ah shite."

"Yup."

"And here I was thinking that because you are meant to be a great friend, you would actually be more sympathetic and less.. less deadpan."

"Nope."

"Could you please answer me with more than just one word answers?"

"Uh, no. I'm eating."

"Gods, Adrian. Please please please just help me out here"

"Can't."

I glared up at Adrian from where I was laying down on the grass, sprawled uncomfortably. He just shrugged at me and continued to eat the chocolate bar, not bothered about the fact that I was currently in an uncomfortable position of which I couldn't get up from. You would think that Adrian, being a guy and all that, would actually be a gentleman and help me up, but no. He just has to be one of those people that don't care if their friend is incapable of getting up off the ground.

"Adrian. I'm not messing around. Help me up. NOW."

In spite of my murderous glare, Adrian continued to stand over me, casually munching on his bar. My stomach growled and I grit my teeth as I tried to get up.

"Adrian you prick! GET ME THE EFF OFF THIS MUDDY GRASS!" I screamed at him. I was beyond pissed.

"Fine fine," he sighes, "It's your fault. You were the one that wanted to try doing a headstand. I told you that it wasn't gonna end well. Now look at you." He finished his bar and threw it onto the grass near my head and I blew a strand of my hair off my face as he pulled me up.

I dusted myself off and then narrowed my eyes at him. "You are the worst friend ever!"

"No. I'm the bestest friend."

"Bestest isn't even a word. Jerk."

"Yes it is." He argued.

I sighed and then looked at the neglected wrapper on the ground.

"Aren't you going to pick that up?" I asked, pointing at said wrapper.

"Nah. The birds can eat it."

"What the fuck Adrian? Birds don't eat plastic or foil. They eat seeds, bread and worms."

"Well, I'm sure that an abnormal bird will come along and think that it's something nice. Trust me, I'm spoiling the bird." He looked at me innocently.

I growled.

Marching up to him, I grabbed his shirt and dragged him to the wrapper. "Pick it up." I demanded, daring him to argue.

"No." He crossed his arms against his chest, not backing down.

"Yes."

"No.

"Yes.

"NO."

"YES!"

"What the hell is going on here?"

We both turned around to find Seth staring at us in amusement.

"None of your business."

"It is my business because my pack goes to this school and it's my responsibility to make sure that everything is alright."

"What, are you the principle now?"

"Nope, just doing my job as Alpha."

"Well, go and do it somewhere else. As you can see, Adrian and I are busy."

"Ahh, trouble in paradise?"

Suddenly remembering that Adrian and I were meant to be in a relationship, I put on a big smile.

"Nope. We are doing just fine. Adrian's a brilliant boyfriend! How about you and Brittany?"

Seth scowled. Ha! "Aw, is Brittany giving you a hard time?" Take that you stupid arrogant Alpha!

"No. Brittany is absolutely lovely. Yeah. She's great."

"Really? I'm surprised, when we met her last week, she seemed very whiney and spoilt." I commented slyly.

He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Yeah? Well, Adrian isn't perfect either. He just wants to get into your pants."

"Oh? Well Bitchanny wants to get into everyone's pants. Not just yours, so suck on that. Dick." I grinned smugly.

"Witch."

"A**hole."

"Bitch."

"Prick."

"Slut."

I gasped before giving him a death glare. "You did not just call me a slut."

He smirked. Oh you are going down you dickhead.

With a yell, I charged at him, fists raised and started punching him as hard as I could. He winced a bit and grabbed hold of my hands.

"I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT I AM A VIRGIN, YOU DICKHEAD."

"Well, I guess I'll just have to change that."

Before I could do anything, he abruptly let go of my hands and walked away from me, but not before winking at me, "Oh and by the way, you hit like a girl."

"That's because I am a girl! DICK!"

A/N: Uh, one tiny thing I forgot to mention! It's autumn/winter there soo it's starting to get colder which means Lori was wearing gloves. Which means that her skin didn't touch Seths. Just thought I'd let you all know.. :) Sorry for forgetting to mention it! :/