Chapter 10

3.08K reads!! I'M SO HAPPY! THAT'S QUITE A LOT OF READS BY MY STANDARDS :D THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH FOR THE VOTES!!! :D Okay, I'm gonna stop now. Here's the chapter and I hope you all like it! :) Ooh, the pic is of Tiffany (Phoebe Tonkin) btw. Oh, and before I forget: This story is dedicated to AndySixxLoverBVB890! She's a great person to talk to and if you want, you should all go check out her stories! :D Anyways, that was all I had to say :) 

**************

Lori's Pov

I clenched my fists, trying to control the urge to go over there and smash that female dog's fake white teeth into the newly polished table. Oh if I could only get my hands on that bitch...

"Uh, Lori, try to calm down. It's natural that you're jealous, I understand that, but please try not to kill the girl." Adrian calmly stated, looking at me imploringly.

"I am definitely not jealous. Me, jealous? Ha. No. No jealousy here. Not jealous at all." I grit my teeth as Seth tucked a piece of Bitchanny's hair behind her ears, "I mean, look at that. That's just too much PDA. Seriously guys; there are children in here. Yeah yeah, go on, bitch. Do your fake laugh. Seth, you are such an a-hole..." I muttered to myself, watching those two with an ache in my heart.

Aidan must have seen the hatred burning in my eyes because he gave me a warning look. "Don't do anything stupid Lori. Okay? Trust me on this: You do not wanna cause a scene. Stay calm. Chill."

"Who said anything about causing a scene? And I am relaxed. See this here, this face?" I pointed at my poker face, "Yeah. This is my calm face."

I turned back to look at them and realised that they weren't at the table anymore!

I abruptly stood up and hastily dragged Aidan along with me, towards the exit.

"What the hell? Where are you dragging me off to?" he spluttered, giving me a worried look as I gripped his arm tightly and marched towards the enemy figures.

"We are going to introduce ourselves to those mothefu-"

"Alright, alright. I don't need a running commentary of swear words coming from that mouth of yours, got it?" he gave me a stern glare to which I rolled my eyes at.

"You're such a weirdo," I muttered distractedly, discreetly following Seth and Bitchanny as they walked past a photo booth before backtracking. Brittany pulled Seth into it, giggling excitedly like a sweet little schoolgirl.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me. Aw hell, c'mon. That's just- no. No. She did not just do the whole 'pull-into-the-booth-before-having-a-little-makeout-sesh' thing. She can't do that. You wanna know what I think?" I placed both of my hands on my hips and sent a death glare towards the photo booth.

"Not reaally, no. But I have no choice in the matter so go on.." he sighed exasperatedly.

"I think that should be illegal."

"What should?"

"Allowing a girl and guy to go into a photo booth."

He shook his head and snorted. "Now who's the weird one?" he asked me smugly.

I ignored him and crossed my arms against my chest as I narrowed my eyes at the booth. Suddenly, an idea popped into my head.

"Come on, fake boyfriend. It's time to put your acting skills to the test." I grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the booth before opening the curtains and fake-gasping as I said innocently, "Oh I'm so sorry! I didn't know that we would interrupt something! It's just that my boyfriend and I also wanted to take a few photos. Though I can see that you two didn't have the same thing in mind.." I trailed off, glancing at Bitchanny's unbuttoned blouse.

Seth looked up in shock, his lips quite swollen from his little make out session.

"Lori? What the hell are you doing here?"

"Well, I was thinking of doing what you two were just doing. Except I would be kissing my boyfriend Adrian. Not you." I faked a giggle but in my mind, my conscience was dancing the conga. Time to get my mate a tiny bit jealous. After all, aren't Alpha's known for their jealousy?

******

Whaddya all think of this chapter?? Please vote and comment! :D