TO WAIT OR NOT TO WAIT ♡ AKASHI SEIJŪRŌ

A/N: THIS. IS. STUPID. HAHAHAHAHA. IDK WHAT I WAS DOING HAHAHAHA. WELP. HOPE I DON'T MAKE YOU ALL PUKE BY HOW OOC AKASHI IS.

To Wait, or Not to Wait Akashi Seijūrō

-----♥︎-----

You've been waiting, for so long. You don't even know how long you've waited. It seemed like forever but, you knew that there was no forever, that it was a hoax made by starry-eyed couples who believed their love will last an eternity. Those were all lies, heck, even in one of Ed Sheeran's songs, it only reached 70, and not forever.

Snow was falling and constantly covered the land with its pure and crystal white color, which eluded you so. White had always been some sort of your favorite, since it was under the falling pieces of crystal flakes such as this one that you had seen the last of the person whom you so hold dearly. Truth is, you were the only one who kept your so called relationship in tack, not even making it tilt to the side and fall and get broken by an uneven balance. That man really never cared about it anyway, since he knew very well the real reason why the two of you had to stay together all the time.

Akashi Seijuro and you were engaged together, in hopes that your family's companies will grow when the two only heirs of their respectful company will be interwined in marriage that parents' had planned for them.

In all honesty, the only son of the Akashi household had really no intention in marrying a girl such as yourself, even if you had the traits of a dignified woman. He was not planning to marry someone he never truly loved, nor will he even think of marriage. Akashi Seijuro only had one thing in mind and it was to keep being better in his respective fields in order to become worthy of inherting the family business whenever the time comes, neither at you at first, since his stoic demeanur always had struck your nerves whenever the two of you would talk. Yet, somehow, that stoic demeanur of his was also the reason why you grew infaunted with the said red head. But he, never ever really returned those feelings of infauntation. Why? Because as it was stated, it was infauntation, and not truly love, and said that you would easily forget those cockamamy feelings.

It wasn't easy to forget those ridicule feelings for him. You wondered why, when you knew perfectly well that it was a slight crush rather the real affectionate love. You couldn't quite understand it, so you decided to leave those feelings be. Which became a grave mistake once it truly became love. Yes, you thought you were already in love with your fiancée. An absurd idea, Akashi would say, but you would then retort than it was the truth and that you had completely fallen for him.

Then came and went, where months had already passed, a problem was bestowed upon your family's source of income. Rather, there was a big misunderstanding that ended up as a real problem for the family. It affected the income of the company, and the status of the company, can also affect the status of the family who holds charge of the facility. Which means, a poor status in the world of business will be a huge disadvantage to you if not fixed soon.

The Akashis' had seen the great dip in your family's reputation, and the head of the company, Akashi Seijuro's father, saw that the company was unfit to be in partnership with them, thus cutting of any kind of connections with your company, along with the engangement with his son and you.

All of this, you heard from Akashi himself, straight from his mouth on a cold, winter's day. It broke you so, yet, you had to stay firm and make it seem that you were unwavered by what you had learned. It was too bad for you since Akashi could read you like an open book, with those eyes of his that sees all. He could cleary see how depressed you are with the sudden actions his father made. For some reason, his face would make a scorn and he would feel irked when he sees how down you were. He didn't know why, maybe because after how many months he had grown slightly attached to you.