POCKY GAME ♡ MURASAKIBARA ATSUSHI

A/N: What the hell did I just write? Haha. Sorry if Muk-kun's OOC here. ._. Dedicated to my neesan, @TheLazyYetCuteMeXD. Hope you enjoy this~

Pocky Game Murasakibara Atsushi

-----♥︎-----

"[ Surname ]-chin~ I'm hungry..."

"I don't have any sweets with me, Atsushi-kun. Ask Tatsuya-kun if he has any."

"But..."

"Atsushi-kun, like I said, I don't have any sweets with me."

"[ Surname ]-chin, my stomach is growling... Please?"

That was the final straw.

With a nerve (finally) popped, you faced the lavender head with a angry expression. Obviously, you were irritated about the way he was acting.

"Atsushi-kun, if there are no sweets, I can't do anything. It's not like a box of pocky will fall from the sky!" You stated, angrily.

"But-"

Tch. This starved titan.

Since you were getting annoyed at the fact that he kept bugging you for sweets, you decided to rummage through your things to see if you even had even a small piece of candy you could spare to your straving best friend.

And, looks like lady luck was in a good mood today. There, hidden by the small pencil case and the notebooks, was a box of pocky, even in chocolate flavor. Murasakibara was happy to see the box that he immediately grabbed it from your small, [ favorite color ] bag.

Your poor stomach growled seeing the small box of chocolates. What do you expect when you were given loads of school works, projects, and activities and worked yourself to the bone? Of course, you would be starving. Even during breaks, you didn't stop from working.

The lavender head noticed your expression. Tears were already forming in your [ eye color ] eyes and were threatening to fall. Add those pink lips of your formed into a pout. It would be probably a lie to tell that you weren't cute.

His violet eyes were staring at your small body, for him atleast. You noticed that his eyes seemed to be filled with pity, sparking some hope inside you that he would share the pocky with you, it was your's from the start anyways.

All of your hope was shattered, once the sight of your precious supply of food was now being opened by a titan that was now biting down the first stick.

It pained you... seeing your food being eaten by someone else.

With a pout, you faced the papers that were scattered across your desk. It was such a pain to do these projects, mostly because that you were dying from hunger. It couldn't be helped. This must be passed tomorrow, and you can't finish it at home since you were already busy taking care of your twin siblings. They already caused enough trouble.

You fixed all of the papers in front of you and started to finish the remaining load of projects plus Murasakibara's projects, since he was to lazy to do them. And being the nice friend you were, you did all of them.

That was the least of your problems.

Time to time, your stomach would growl, begging for something to eat. Even a crumb would do. It couldn't live with just water alone. One pocky stick would have been enough for you to finish all of these, but noooooo. That giant purple dinosaur had to take the last supply of your food.

Something was poking the side of your head. Since it was distracting you from your work, you were forced to look at your side to see what it was, expecting that it was him, and it was...

... With a pocky stick moving up and down in his mouth.

He was only biting the end, the stick touching the tip of your nose.

You only stared at your giant friend. You thought that he was going to eat it anyway but, he didn't.

He was actually waiting for you.

"[ Surname ]-chin, let's play a game..."

You raised a brow at him. "I don't have time for games, Atsushi-kun. Play with Tatsuya-kun instead."

Frankly, he didn't listen to you. He just leaned closer to you until the small piece of food touched your lips, making you more hungry.

"If [ Surname ]-chin plays the pocky game with me, I'll give her the rest of chocolates..." Murasakibara said, still the pocky in his mouth.

The way the pocky moved up and down as he talked made your stomach growl. The word 'diet' can't be found in your dictionary. You were about to agree when you thought of it throughly...

If you played the pocky game, there is a 99.9% possibility that your lips would touch. If lady luck wad kind enough, you just might get through this crappy game and get the box from his large hands.

So... choose. Set aside those numbers and let lady lucky handle it all.

Or...

Ignore him and go back to work.

No need to choose, since you already kow the answer.

"Fine..." You finally agreed.

For a moment there, his eyes twinkled. It was a suprise seeing this lazy giant's face light up.

You were still fighting with yourself with the possibility you two might kiss. But since you were desperate, you did as you were told and took a bite.

I can't believe I am doing this...

Little by little, you each took a bite, not noticing how much your faces were getting close.

Atleast I'll get to eat. And there's no way that I'll be able to kiss Atsushi-kun.

Let us count how many inches are left until you reach each other's lips, shall we?

I know that it won't happen. I hope...

10... 9... 8...

No, no, no! What am I thinking?! Of course we won't kiss!

7... 6...

... Right...?

5... 4... 3---

Too bad we couldn't continue the count down, Murasakibara was getting a little impatient and decided to give you a little push.

Soft lips were on yours, which came as a shock to you. Looks like you were right.

The two of you parted. The sweet-sugary taste still lingering on your lips. Blood rushed up to your face as you remembered that... he actually kissed you.

Murasakibara licked his lips as a contented sigh escaped his lips. "Mmmm... You taste sweet..."

Fifty shades of red covered your face. How embarassing that was.

"Tch. Starved t-titan."

You mentally slapped yourself for stuttering.

But hey, atleast you were able to taste his lips.

-----♥︎-----

YA/N: Short and crappy. What did I tell you? To all the Filipinos, Happy Independence Day! Let us cherish this special day. :)