11:11 ♡ MIDORIMA SHINTARŌ

11:11 Midorima Shintarō

-----♥︎-----

Who would believe in such things which is purely and obviously superstition? That's what you said. Things like 'wishes' and 'luck', just like that.

You weren't really the type to believe in such ridiculoue things, you believed the real luck csn be found through hard work.

But when you met that green haired horoscope freak who would always rely on luck, you started to watch shows which broadcasted the latest horoscopes, do things that a love struck teen would do, and you even wished on stars that fell from the sky.

Because of what? In luck that the teen would notice her and maybe return her feelings?

You were about to set a picture of him as a background, trying to think that the 15 day legend about setting a picture of your crush for 15 days without anybody knowing would make the two of you a couple the next day, when you slapped yourself, seeing what kinds of ridiculous things you were doing.

"What the hell are you doing?! Are you this desperate for Midorima to notice you?! Grow up will you!" You kept slapping your cheeks multiple times so that some sense can get through your thick skull. You stop at last, resting your head on the table with your [ favorite color ] phone placed near you, with a charm of a carrot hanging on it. It was today's lucky item for [ star sign ]s, and bringing that may bring luck into your love life.

You sighed dramatically, thinking that you were doing such ridiculous things because of a boy! A BOY! How did you became such a desperate girl?! Where you really enticed by his charm, making you like one of those love struck teens?

"Still believing in those things [ Surname ]-chan?" You raised your head, only to see Takao grinning at you.

His grin made you disgusted. "Shut up, Takao. As you can see I am not in a good mood, so please do not annoy me," You bossed.

He just laughed once more and said, "Is it because of Shin-chan again?" He assumed.

By what he said, it made you almost spit out your drink. "The hell?!" You stood up, making your seat clatter from behind as you did. "I do not like that walking carrot!"

"I never said anything!"

"But your eyes do!"

"Oh, come on! It's pretty obvious that you like him! And seeing how desperate you are just to get his attention..." The teen's gaze fell onto your phone, which was a picture of Midorima eating a crepe with his lucky frog in his other hand. Your face heated up, noticing that you did set a picture of him as your wallpaper.

You immediately took your phone and hid it in your pocket, embarrased that he had seen it. "I-i-it's not like that! I-I just w-wa-wanted to see if it w-was real, see!" You fumed, stuttering as you yelled at Takao.

He giggled once more seeing your flustered face. "Don't worry, it'll just be our secret. And hey, if you really want him to notice you..." He leaned closer to your ear. "I advice you try wishing on 11:11 PM."

"What?" You bored holes into Takao's face with your glare --- not literally.

He only just winked at you and said, "Trust me."

And here you are now, sitting on a bench near your house, waiting for the hands of your wrist watch to turn 11:11.

"Hurry up, you stupid clock!" You tapped the watch brutally, not caring if a small crack can already be seen. Were you really this desperate for his attention?

At last, it was already 11:11. You immediately looked up to the sky that was full of stars, glimmering like diamonds. There was even a falling star amongst the ones shining. How lucky of you.

You looked at your cellphone one last time. Midorima's picture set as a background, the charm still hanging on your phone, and the clock on 11:11 PM.

Inhale... exhale...

You raised your head up with determination, and shouted on the top of your lungs. "I wish that Midorima Shintarou would notice me and return my feelings!!"

The clock turned into 11:12. Seeing that no miracle has happened, you groaned desperately. "What the hell am I doing? How can I be sure that my wish could be granted?"

Sighing, you tucked your phone inside your jacket's pocket and stood up, you were about to walk back inside your house, you felt your cheeks heating up when you saw a mop of familiar forest green hair.

There he was, Midorima Shintarou, standing right infront of you. He was there.

HE. WAS. FREAKING. THERE.

Your heart was pounding, your whole face looking like a a plump apple. It was embarassing enough that Takao knows your slight crush on the green head, what more if the actual person knew about it?!

Wait, what if he heard your ridiculous wish? Oh, that would be seriously bad.

"Y-y-you! What are you doing here?!" You demanded, trying to hide your face that was in a shade of red.

He just kept the same stern face as he pushed his glasses up and walked towards you. "I was just passing by when I saw you sitting there," Midorima took a step closer to you, making you flinch a little. "What were you also doing here in the middle of the night?"

"H-hey! That's n-none of your business! And what do you mean passing by?! Don't tell me you were taking a stroll this late!" You ruffled your hair furiously, biting your lips hard that you can already taste a little blood.

"So what if I'm taking a stroll this late?" He started to walk away, not even looking back. "You should get home before a rapist sees you here."

There you were, staring at his leaving figure. Before he could even completely leave, he stopped and looked at you.

"And if you want to know how I really feel about you, don't just wish for it, ask me face to face."

And with that, he left.

Immediately, you marched back to your house and went to your room, making sure that it was locked. You fell to your bed, stuffing your face that seem to emit steam in your pillow.

The quite night was now disturbed by your fan girl shreak, almost everybody in the neighboring area awoke from you, screaming.

"Oh my gosh! Kyaaaaaaah! Wait--- Does this mean he likes me too?!"

Your fantasies clouded your mind as you fell asleep. Gosh, was this the luckiest day ever.

Maybe you should thank Takao for this?

-----♥︎-----

A/N: Lol. Huwat. xD Hahaha. No comment on this one. Mwehehehehe. Kuroko's next! Yaaaay~