THE RUDE LOVE STORY ♡ KISE RYŌTA

A/N: Part 2? Yessu~ For anybody who felt like the Kise One shot "Mahal Kita" was short, here's part two! Enjoy~

The Rude Love Story Kise Ryōta

-----♥︎-----

After that sudden confession from Kise, you and the blonde model have been going out - which your father doesn't agree to. He must be a playboy, or maybe he won't give you a bright future, was one of the old man's words, yet, you tried to convince him that Kise wasn't as bad as he thought. Though he can be annoying and forgets to spend some time with you since he's always busy entertaining his fangirls, he always finds time for you and treats you like a princess. With your mom's help, you were able to persuade him to at least go out with him, but there were so many rules.

"No hugging by the waist and below!"

"No kissing, even on the cheek or hand!"

"She better be back before six!"

"Try anything to her and you're dead meat!"

With his words, Kise was scared as hell seeing how he would glare at him every time he would walk you home. Boy, was he a scary fellow. "A demon from hell," as Kise would put it, but, you would always laugh it off and that someday, he'll warm up to you.

Even after graduating from middle school, the two of you had always some kind of connection. Kise would sometimes visit you if your dad wasn't home, and he'll treat you out. Both of you had also agreed to study in Kaijo for the sake of being together, you also attended the same college, and now, both of you have graduated and now have high paying jobs, until now, you've been growing strong even with your father's current state. He still doesnt approve to your relationship, and he will never approve it.

"That boy's not good for you, I tell you," your father told you for the tenth time. "You deserve better than him, [ First Name ]."

You giggled as you patted his back. "Dad, it's alright. He's a nice guy, you'll see."

"Listen to your daughter!" Your mom suddenly entered the room with a pout on her face, sitting next to her husband as she clung to his arm. "Ryota's a very wonderful and caring gentleman! I can't wait for him to become my son-in-law!"

"HA?! Excuse you, kahit kailan hindi ako papayag na pakasalan niya ang anak ko! I will never allow that man to marry my daughter!" With that, he stormed off, leaving the both of you dumbfounded by his sudden actions. Why was he so angry anyways?

You only sighed. "Typical."

---

Kise's eyes fluttered open, revealing his golden orbs. It was around seven in the morning, and it was a Saturday so he had the privelage to sleep more, after those hours of sending people all around the globe in a sleek plane. But, this day was something special, this day was the day he'll finally pop the question.

He was going to propose, to you of course.

He jumped out of bed, and put on his best suit, just to look at least a tad decent to your father. He got his keys to his car, and raced like a jet, all the way to you. It would be rather a long way, so, he decided to turn his radio on, letting MAGIC!'s song, Rude, to play. How surprising, actually, the song fits perfectly to this scene.

Not long, he had arrived to your house. Butterflies kept flying in his stomach as he climbed the stairs towards your door. "I'm finally going to do this," he said to himself, fixing his clothes in the process as he brought his hand close to the beige painted door. He knocked on the door, with his heart in his hand, obviously nervous knowing that he'll be facing your father. He knows that he was an old fashioned man.