FAÇADE ♡ AKASHI SEIJŪRŌ

A/N: Since some were asking a part two for "Porcelain Doll", I granted it! Lol. Here it is, part two.

I'm following the route of the manga but, I dunno what the hell happened in the manga. XDD So please, forgive me if ever I write something wrong or if the sequence of the events are also wrong.

Façade Akashi Seijūrō

-----♥︎-----

"SEIRIN WINS!"

Everybody on the stadium rejoiced upon hearing the team's name being called out - the team which had suprised everybody for they had beaten all of the members of the Generation of Miracles, the team which was only made just two years ago was now finally known, and the team that has beaten the Emperor of Creation, Rakuzan.

All of the members of Seirin's basketball club couldn't contain their happiness, they had rushed to the court to give the players who had fought hard against the Emperors a hug, for their efforts had finally paid off.

Almost everybody was happy, almost everybody was celebrating the win of Seirin.

Except for the opposing team.

Shock was evident on their faces, none of them couldn't speak for they were in a hiatus. None of these information could not sink in their minds - especially Akashi.

He had always won, he had never lost, his winning streak was never broken, but now...

You were there, actually. You had witnessed the whole battle against the the team known as the Miraculous New Star and the Emperors of Creation. The loss was something you did not expect, you had thought that Rakuzan would win, as always.

Look who's eating their words now.

Akashi's lips trembled, his once heterochromatic eyes were now both crimson in color, and his expression was unreadable.

"... w-we... lost...?" That was the only thing the red head was able to say.

"Akashi..." A frown made it's way one your face seeing the captain this depressed over a lost. You just wanted to make your way down to the court and lock him into your tight hug. You wanted to do so, but something was pulling you back. All you could do was watch them from afar, holding onto the hem of your skirt.

Kuroko had noticed the gloomy captain, making his way to the team. Akashi's current team mates had noticed the shadow making his way towards them, and thought that they should give the two some space.

"Akashi-kun," Kuroko started, earning the said red head's attention. He came closer to the teen, before smiling, which shocked most of the people who saw it, even Akashi was shocked to see him smiling like this.

The bluenette held out his hand, offering a hand shake to his former captain. "That was a great game, Akashi-kun."

For a moment, Akashi was rendered speechless, until his lips finally curved into a smile, grasping the boy's hand and giving it a mild shake. "Like wise," he replied, before tugging on his arm and placing his forehead unto his. "Congratulations, you've beaten us... Kuroko."

The said teen's eyes widened, tears forming in his eyes. He couldn't contain the happiness he was feeling inside. Finally, he had returned to hs old self.

"It's good to have you back, Akashi-kun."

Seeing the scene before them touched the audience's heart, including you, who can't describe what you were feeling for the real Akashi has returned.

His walls that he built up was finally broken, and now revealed who the real Akashi was.

-----

Right now, you were walking around the garden which the hotel you were staying in owned. You couldn't sleep at all so you decided to take a stroll under the starry night sky, the crickets playing a sweet sonata that will surely bring peace to a void heart, accompanied by the wind that moved the plant's leaves, making a soft rustle as it did.

Your eyes scanned the whole area, until you saw a mop of crimson red hair. Looks like you're not the only one hear.

Quietly, you took a few step towards the person's location, little by little, you were able to make out the blurry image of the person.

It was none other than Akashi... and...

Was he crying?

"Akashi?" You called out to him. "Is that you?"

He turned around to face you, tears streaming down his face. You were right, he was crying. This was the very first time you had seen him cry.

Seeing you slowly walking towards him, he furiously wiped his tears away, greeting you once you were already in arms length. "[ Surname ], what brings you here?"

You flinched a little, not being to hoe he had addressed you. "N-no reason at all..." You trailed off, looking at the star-scattered sky above you. "What about you? Why are you here?"

"Nothing really, just went out to get some fresh air."

This made you raise a brow. "Really? Then, why did I see you crying a little while ago?"

Akashi was left gaping, finding the right words to say. All he could do was let out a giggle, before facing you. "Crying? I wasn't crying. Maybe the dark was playing some tricks to your eyes."

"Maybe, maybe not," you stated, still looking at the stars from above. "But, I think I know the reason..."

"This is the first time you've lost, so it's only natural that you'd be depressed, and the one who brought you down was the one you taught how to you use his ability properly, am I right?"

He didn't answer, nor moved, he was too shock to even speak.

You turned to face him, seeing how suprised he looked. "It's alright for you to cry. Humans were made to break. Humans were made to cry. Humans are made to feel different emotions.

"It's okay to pour your feelings out, you are human, not a walking porcelain doll. So now..." You walked closer to him, pulling him into a tight hug, something you always wanted to do. "Pour out all your feeling unto me, let me be the shoulder you would cry on now."

The both of you stayed tht way for a moment, before you heard a sniffle and the sound of someone weeping bitterly. You knew that he couldn't take it, so, he broke down. You hugged him tighter, patting his back as a way of comfort, as is he was a child that had his candy taken away.

"It's alright, it's alright. Let it all out," you kept whispering sweet nothings into his ear. Soon enough, you felt warm hands wrap around your waist, making you smile as you kept comforting the sobbing red head.

You marked this day as one of the days you wouldn't forget, because this was the day of Rakuzan's down fall...

And the day that the Emperor's façade was finally broken.