PORCELAIN DOLL ♡ AKASHI SEIJŪRŌ

A/N: Minna... sorry about the earlier one shot. -.- Accidentally posted it without finishing. Mwehehe. Anyway, here I am with a request for my senpai, @ShadeOfBluee! I hope you like this! *^* And I'll try not to put so many feels. xD

Porcelain Doll Akashi Seijūrō

-----♥︎-----

His face, no emotion.

The way he talks,

So flat,

So monotonous.

He has no conciousness.

He's cold, emotionless,

Lifeless.

Just like a porcelain doll...

A smile was plastered onto your face, watching the red haired emperor from afar. As usual, he had that cold glare that he always wore, and the same emotionless face that you see everyday. Never have you seen him smile since you took your first step inside the bustling halls of Rakuzan.

It was quite a wonder, actually. The way he speaks, acts, and heck, how he shows his expressions, he was like a machine.

The emperor was rather mysterious. You wanted to know why he acts like this, you wanted to know the secrets he keeps, you wanted to know what he actually feels.

Probably, you must sound like a possesive stalker of some sort. But that didn't bother you anyway. What's important is to know the red head better --- Akashi Seijuro.

A porcelain doll that seems to be strong on the outside, but is actually fragile. That was what you though, a smirk now replacing your once gentle smile. Akashi Seijuro, a mystery you are.

-----

It was yet another day at Rakuzan. Students were busy with their own activities, some are even hanging around the school campus, chatting with others.

You, on the other hand, were watching Akashi from afar, like usual. Still, there are no signs of his still face moving an inch, even his lips can't quirk up into a smile. This was hopeless, but you still wanted to know more about him.

Leaning on the walls, you sighed, still having the same smile as before. "Ah Akashi Seijuro, an emotionless fellow, indeed you are. But I won't stop, until I see that smiling face of yours," you turned around, about to watch the red head's every move. But, what was shocking was seeing him standing right next to you.

Seeing him suddenly popping out of nowhere, made you almost jump from where you were standing, but you still stood your ground, seeming as if you weren't unfazed by his presence.

Your lips slightly parted, about to speak, if only he had not beaten you.

"How long have you been watching me?"

"Huh?" What he said had shocked you more. How did he know that you were watching him? But, now that he knows it, there's no use on denying it, anyways.

You sighed a little, brushing a stray strand of hair away from your face. "Long enough to know a little to no information about you. There, I said it."

Even if you didn't want to tell him, you still confessed, with a grin on your face.

Your answer did not seem to affect him, his face, still emotionless as ever. The air was tense, which made you uncomfortable. Sensing the tension, you broke the silence. "How long have you been standing there, anyways?"

He did not answer, instead, he changed the subject.

Which almost made you break down.

"[ Surname and First Name ] I am only saying this once. Don't you dare fall in love with me. That is an order," Akashi glared at you, his heterochromatic eyes piercing right through, and walking away as if nothing happened.

Before you get hurt... The red head wanted to add, but decided against it and quickened his pace.

You were dumfounded by his words, watching his figure slowly disappearing from sight. What did he mean? How did he even know that you had feelings for him. Well, he is "The Emperor" after all, and what did he always say? Oh, yes. "Since I always win, therefore I am always right."

It was rather painful on your part, hearing those words from the person you had looked up and had fallen for. Still, even with what he said, you weren't affected by it. It just made you more determined to dig deeper for the answers you're searching for.

Even if you know that it would be painful for looking for those answers, you'll try to endure it, just to know who the real Akashi is. You know for a fact, that beneath that ice-cold façade of his, is something more.

While walking home, with the street lamps' wavering light as a source of light, and the stone pathway leading you home, you passed by multiple shops containing interesting items. One of them contained different dolls from different parts of the world. The dolls each had unique designs which cam catch the eyes of many.

But only one doll caught your eye.

A porcelain doll, which was fashioned to look like an emperor in the olden days. The red cape and golden crown it worn reminded you those heterochromatic eyes you just encountered earlier.

You smiled to yourself, continuing your way home.

A porcelain doll you are.

So small,

So fragile.

No emotions could be seen.

Lifeless,

Just like any other doll.

Akashi Seijuro... a walking doll you are.

Do you breath?  Do you even

Smile?

You talk as if you were machine, with that monotone voice of yours.

Maybe you really are

A doll.

-----♥︎-----

A/N: Okay. What the hell did I write? I was bored and started to spout nonsense. ._. Next up... I don't know. xD Hahaha.

P.S. Will be going on hiatus until exam ends. Amfufu.