1

I stand in pure silence. Just to gaze for so long at a part of you that you'll never get back. Do you even know how much it hurts? Do you?!
"Jinx, are you okay?"
"Yeah, yeah I'm good, Sara." I reply best I can. She is my best friend, but I don't think she completely understands. Don't get me wrong, she tries to, but it's just not the same.
"Sara?"
"Yeah, Jinx?"
"Do you know what it's like? You know, to lose someone, so close to you?"
"Not like you, sorry."
"It's okay, it's best that way...it hurts!" I burst into tears. My composure has fallen, my wall I had built up just crumbled. Sara catches me as I fall to the floor. I cry uncontrollably in her arms. I feel all the eyes in the room watching me. I hate how they judge so harshly! What do they know?! These judging eyes that lay heavily on my shoulders, know, nothing! Nothing!
"Let's go." Sara says quietly
She pulls me to my feet. I glance quickly around the room to see all eyes on me.
"I don't want to go." I sob quietly as I can to Sarah. She doesn't respond, just continues pulling me from the body incased in wood."No!" I scream, I don't mean to but it just came out."Jinx, we have to go." Sara whispers to me
I'm trying to jerk away from her but I just can't! "Please, no, I can't!" I'm screaming through sobs. Everything's blurred through the tears streaming down my face.