Special Chapter

Hyejin's POV

"Eomma? Are we going to visit appa today?" Jinny, my little angel, asked. She's sitting at the backseat of the car, playing with her stuffed doll.

"Do you want to visit appa?" I asked as I look at her at the rare mirror. I'm currently driving and I just fetched her in her piano lesson.

"Ne, eomma," she beamed.

"Arasso. Let's give appa a surprise visit," I said and chuckled.

******************

We arrived at my husband's company. After 11 years of being an idol, he retired and became a songwriter and producer in the same company where his stardom all started. His loyal fans were sad about his retirement but accepted his decision.

We are walking on the hallway when Jinny let go of my grip from her hand and excitedly run towards Woohyun who is about to enter a room.

"Appa," she excitedly called him out. Woohyun turned around and smiled widely at Jinny. He carried Jinny when she got near him.

"Look at how our little girl grow so fast," Woohyun said and ruffled Jinny's hair.

I got near them and Woohyun and I both smile at each other. Then suddenly, someone hugged me from behind. I turned around and saw my husband's smiling face.

"Appa," Jinny beamed as she saw her father. Woohyun put Jinny down and now Jinny run towards Sungkyu. He carried Jinny as she got near him.

"My angel is getting heavier each day," he said and Jinny giggled.

"Yah, Woohyun-ah, stop spoiling my daughter. Now she's calling you appa too," Sungkyu scolded Woohyun.

"Aigoo.. Your appa is jealous that I'm loving this precious little angel," he said and tickled Jinny. "It's not just me who she calls appa. She calls each one of us that way."

Jinny cupped her father's cheeks and said, "Don't worry appa, you're my one and only handsome appa."

"As expected, children don't know how to lie," Sungkyu said and all of us laughed.

"Jinny-ah.." Sungyeol shouted as he runs towards us, the other members are with him. Sungkyu put Jinny down and now Jinny is running towards them.

"Appa!!!" Jinny excitedly approached Sungyeol. Sungyeol carried her when she got near him.

"Omona, you're becoming heavier," Sungyeol said.

"And prettier," Dongwoo said and lightly pinched Jinny's cheek.

"L appa, where is your promise doll for me?" Jinny asked L.

"I haven't forgotten about my promise. It's in the dance studio," L said and ruffled Jinny's hair.

"Hoya appa and I also have a surprise for you. It's also in the dance studio. Go get it," Sungjong cheerfully said.

Sungyeol put Jinny down and now the kid is running towards the dance studio. I often bring her here so she already knows where each room is located.

"She grow up so fast," Hoya said while watching Jinny excitedly run towards the dance studio.

"Yah, all of you should stop spoiling my daughter. She might be confused of who her appa really is," Sungkyu scolded them.

"Aigoo.. Let them be. Jinny is happy that way," I smiled at him and he did the same to me.

"She's right. Spoiling Jinny is like spoiling ourselves too," Woohyun said.

"Isn't it fun having more than one appa? The more the merrier," Sungyeol said which made us all chuckle.

"Seeing Jinny reminds me of my childhood days. I miss being a kid," Sungjong said.

"You're still a kid. You will always be our baby," Sungkyu teased him.

"Eeii~ hyung.." We all laughed at Sungjong's reaction.

It's so nice to see them still together. Sungkyu is now a song writer slash producer. Woohyun is now a solo singer but he is also busy being an actor like Sungyeol, L and Sungjong. Hoya is also busy with acting and judging dance shows and so does Dongwoo, but Dongwoo is seen most in variety program and hosting now a days.

A lot of their loyal fans are requesting them to have another album where all of them are together again as a group. Their CEO approved to it that's why they are busy right now. Especially Sungkyu, he is in charge of writing songs for the whole album.

Jinny came back running towards me, holding the gifts from her apps in both of her hands.

"Look what they gave me eomma," she excitedly showed me the doll and the mini doll house.

"Those are so pretty. What are you going to say to your appas?" I reminded her.

"Kamsahamnida," she said while busy playing with her new toys.

"We better get going now. Jinny really wants to visit you that's why we came here," I told Sungkyu.

"Arasso. I'll be home at around 7. You don't need to cook dinner, we are going to eat outside," he said and kissed me.

"Jinny-ah, say bye to your appas," I said as I held her hand.

"Bye appas. Thank you again for the gifts," she cutely said.

"Annyeong our little angel. Visit again next time okay?" Dongwoo said. I waved them goodbye and we walked away from them.

"Oh, eomma. I forgot to kiss appa," she said and turned around.

"Appa," she called out and all of the seven boys turned to face Jinny. Jinny and I both giggled because of that.

*******************

"We should have just ate at home. That way you can rest after we eat. I know you're so tired now a days," I said as I drank water.

"I barely have time for both of you so I decided to eat outside," he said and wiped Jinny's mouth who is sitting beside him.

"It's my off tomorrow. Let's go skiing and snowboarding," he suggested then fed Jinny pasta. It makes me so happy to see them like this.

I actually am planning to tell him this on our wedding anniversary next week as a gift but I guess I should tell him now.

"That won't be good for our baby," I said, giving him a hint.

"What do you mean not good? We already went skiing last year and Jinny enjoyed it," he brought spoonful of food in his mouth.

"I didn't mean Jinny," I said and smiled.

"Then who do you mean?" he asked then drank water.

I just stared at him while smiling. As if he figured it out, he immediately put down the glass of water and stared at me with his shocked expression.

"You mean... You're..."

Before he could even finish his sentence, I nodded.

"Omo! I'm going to be appa again?" he excitedly asked and I nodded once again.

"Jinny-ah, you're going to be noona now," Sungkyu excitedly told Jinny.

"I don't know yet if it is a boy or a girl," I told him. He held my hand.

"I don't care if it is a boy or a girl. You don't know how much you make me happy Hyejin," he squeezed my hand. "I love you so damn much."

I held his hand and squeezed it too. This guy doesn't know how much he makes me happy too.

So when he asked, which he always does...

"Forever?"

I always answer...

"Forever."