Six: Midnight Tour

Sungkyu's POV

"Thanks for the tour," she said then licked her ice-cream. "And for this," she raised the ice-cream she's eating.

We just came from a hologram concert of YG in dongdaemun. We are now walking by the Han River.

"I bet your a big fan of 2ne1. You keep on screaming when they performed," I said while chuckling.

"Yeah, I'm a huge fan of 2ne1," she said and chuckled as well.

"Wait here, I'll just get something," I said and ran to my friend's house who just lives nearby. When I came back, I'm now ridding a motorcycle.

"Where did you get that?" she asked.

"From a friend. He lives nearby. Hop on. This is the real midnight tour that I'll let you experience," I said and gave her a helmet.

I noticed that she's having difficulty wearing the helmet so I helped her. Our eyes met and I don't know why I always feel that everything stops when I look into her eyes.

"Let's go," I said and patted the back seat of the motorcycle. She hopped on and we hit the road.

We passed by a lot of beautiful places and I can see that she's enjoying.

"This is so much fun," she said loud enough so that I can hear.

"What is this place?" she asked as I stopped the engine.

"Come, I'll show you something," I said and grabbed her hand. We went to a higher place and she's so amazed at what she's seeing right now.

"Waa.. It's so beautiful up here," she said as she's staring at the building lights.

"Those lights are like stars," she said and stretched out her hand like she wants to reach them.

"Beautiful, isn't it? I often go here when I was still a trainee. Those lights are giving me strength to carry on with my dream. It's like they're cheering for me," I said and chuckled. I can see in my peripheral vision that she's staring at me so I looked at her.

"Waeyo? (Why?)" I asked while smiling. She smiled back at me and shook her head. Then she look at the lights again.

"If only those lights can talk, I'm sure they'll say that they're so proud of you," she said and looked at me again.

Here goes my heart again. My heart goes in a wild state whenever I look at her. And I don't know what's gotten into me but I can't stop my face from getting closer to hers.

My face is getting so much closer to her face when the heavy rain suddenly poured. I took my jacket off and draped it on her head then we run to the big tree to shelter from the rain.

"Kwenchana?" I asked and I heard her chuckle.

"Of course I am, it's just rain," she said and both of us are now laughing.

****************

Hyejin's POV

Seriously! What was I thinking?! He was about to kiss me and I just stood there, waiting for his kiss?! Aish, Jinja! What's happening to me?

We already reached their dorm and no one talked the whole time.

"Go wash up. You might get sick," he said as he sat on the sofa.

"No, you go first," I shyly said.

"I'll wash up after you," he said and smile at me.

.

.

.

Here I am right now in front of the mirror that's inside Sungkyu's room. Both of us are now done washing up and Sungkyu is now resting on the sofa at the living room.

I stared at myself at the mirror and lightly punched my head. I want to give myself a beating. Why did I just stand still when he's about to kiss me?

'It's because you want him to kiss you,' my conscience said.

"Bwoya?! (The heck?!) Now my conscience is talking to me," I told myself on the mirror then I frustratingly ruffled my hair.

I decided to check up on Sungkyu. I carefully opened the door slightly enough for me to see if he's already asleep. He's facing the other direction so I can't see if he's asleep or not. I carefully opened the door and carefully walked towards him.

"Oh, Kamchaegya!" he got shocked when he suddenly sat up and saw me.

"Why are you still not sleeping?" he asked.

"I can't sleep. How about you? Can't sleep too?" I asked.

"Ne," he said and smiled a little.

"Hmm.. Sungkyu?" I called. "You can sleep in your room."

"I'm fine. I won't let you sleep here. You won't be able to sleep comfortably," he said.

"Actually... We can both sleep in your room," I said and he gave me a shocked expression.

"What I mean is, you can sleep on the bed while I'll sleep on the floor," I immediately explained.

"You think I'll allow you to sleep on the floor?" he said and smile.

Silence...

"Then we can both sleep on the bed. Your bed is spacious enough so we can just put pillows at the middle as a partition," I suggested.

Bwoya?!! Why did I suggest that? A girl suggesting to sleep on the same bed together with a guy?! What. Is. Wrong. With. Me??

"I.. I just want you to have a good sleep since you badly need it. You don't want me to sleep here so.. I.. I suggested..it," I explained. Oh gosh, this is so embarrassing!

"I think that's a good suggestion," he said and I got shocked that he agreed. He grabbed his pillow and stood up. He walked inside his room and I followed.

He put two big pillows at the middle of the bed then he get another blanket from his closet and handed it to me.

"Use this while I use the old one," he said and lay down at his part of the bed.

"Goodnight," he said and faced the opposite direction from me.

I hesitantly lay down on my part of the bed and draped the blanket over my body

'Will I be able to sleep?' I thought to myself and covered my face with blanket.

Woohyun's POV

"Ah... My body aches. What time is it?" I said to myself then scooped my phone under my pillow. It's 9:40 am.

I sat up and stretched my arms. I decided to put heat patches on both of my shoulders before going out of my room.

"Where's hyung?" I asked myself, wondering why Sungkyu hyung is not on the sofa.

"He maybe went out to buy something," I said to myself and sat on the sofa. I am busy browsing through channels on TV when Sungkyu hyung suddenly went out of his room.

"Oh?" I shockingly said and pointed Sungkyu hyung who is half awake walking towards the kitchen.

"Good morning," he greeted me with his morning voice and grabbed a bottled water from the fridge.

What's the meaning of this? Hyejin is using his room right? Just then, Hyejin came out of Sungkyu hyung's room too.

"Oh?!" I said in a more shocked expression and pointed Hyejin too who is half awake walking towards the kitchen too.

"Good morning," Hyejin greeted me in her morning voice while smiling.

Heol! What's the meaning of this? Did the two of them... sleep together last night?!