Ten: Busted!

Sungkyu's POV

"Hyung, let's go," Sungyeol called me which made me back to my senses. We are at the airport and we are about to board the plane going to Paris. Our CEO decided to have our world tour concert in western countries first before Asia.

I was staring at the counter where I first met Hyejin when Sungyeol called me. I tried to forget her but as days passed, it seems that I only think of her. I miss her so much. Will I be able to see her in Paris? With that in mind, I followed the others and board the plane.

Me and the others are busy placing our baggage in the compartment when someone bumped onto me which made her purse fall on the floor.

"I'm sorry," I said as I pick up the purse and was shocked to see who the owner is. Am I dreaming right now?

"Hyejin noona?" Sungjong said when he recognized her. That made me realize that I'm not dreaming.

"Your flight is today too?" Sungyeol asked while fixing his things in the compartment. She nodded yes.

"Noona~ why did you leave just like that? I missed you, especially your cooking," Sungjong whined.

"Mianhe, something urgent came up and I need to hurry that time," she explained and gave us an apologetic look. When her eyes met mine, she immediately avoided my stare.

The flight attendant announced that we are now taking off and we should already sit.

"If you'll excuse me," Hyejin excused herself and went to her own sit which is few sits away from mine.

.

.

.

"You okay, hyung?" Woohyun asked who is sitting beside me. We are now in the air and the other members are already asleep.

"You keep on biting your fingernail," he said while chuckling.

I stopped biting my nail and stared at him then I looked at where Hyejin is sitting and bite my fingernail again.

"Want to hear my opinion?" he asked which made me look at him.

"I think it's better this way. And I think it will be better if you'll forget about her," he said.

"Easy for you to say," I said and looked at Hyejin again.

.

.

.

Hours have passed and now Woohyun is sound asleep while me? I think my fore fingernail will disappear any moment now because I keep on biting it.

I feel this urge of talking to her but I don't have the courage to do so. She suddenly stood up and I think she's about to go to the restroom. The flight attendants are not looking and everyone is asleep so I took this opportunity to go after her.

What I'm about to do is crazy but I don't care. If being crazy means that I'll be able to talk to her and look at her in a closer distance so be it. I'll be crazy this time. Being in love with a person who's about to get married is already crazy enough.

Hyejin's POV

I went inside the restroom and was surprised when someone came inside after me. It's Sungkyu.

"What are you doing?" I asked in a lower voice, someone might hear us outside.

"I want to talk to you," he said with his pleading eyes.

"If you want to talk then let's talk outside," I said and is about to go out but he blocked the door.

"I want to talk to you in private," he said. I stared at him and scoffed.

"Talking in a room where people do private things? This really is a private talking," I said and attempted to go out again but he kept on blocking the door.

"Please, Hyejin," he pleaded. I looked at his eyes and I see sadness. It makes me sad too.

"Fine.. What do you want to talk about?" I asked as I distanced myself from him.

Silence...

"I missed you.. so much," he said after he stared at me for a couple of minutes.

"Sungkyu, please, we've talked about this," I weakly said.

"I know. But I realized something. I realized that somehow you have feelings for me too." I gave him a confused look.

"What are you talk---"

"'Cause if not," he cut me off. "Then why did you respond to my kisses that night at the amusement park?"

I avoided his stare and brushed my bangs away from my face using my hand.

"Tell me Hyejin. If you don't have feelings for me then why did you respond to my kiss that night?!"

"Yes, I do! I do have feelings for you too," I shouted but in a low voice. I let out a heavy sigh and looked straight into his eyes.

"But I shouldn't. We both know that I shouldn't Sungkyu, and you know the reason why," I said as my tears streamed down my cheeks. I covered my face with my palms and softly sobbed.

"Please, Sungkyu," I said as I look at him.

"Please stop. I don't want to see you hurting," I said between my sob. He's blankly staring at nothing then he looked at me.

"Ever since I started liking you, I'm already hurting," he said and went out of the restroom.

I leaned my back on the door where he came out and quietly cried.

*****************

We arrived in Paris safely. The boys wants me to hang out with them but I refused. I told them that I'll be busy.

As for Sungkyu? He's been avoiding me as soon as we arrived here. It's better this way.

'Is it?' my mind asked.

I went straight to a super market. It's only 6 am in the morning as I decided to make breakfast for Nathan. Why do I feel so gloomy? Before, I always feel excited whenever I cook for him. Why do I feel... different?

After grocery shopping, I went to his condominium. I know his password so I didn't have difficulty entering.

I placed what I bought in the kitchen sink and placed some grocery items in his fridge. I'm already used to move around here because I stay here whenever I have some business here in Paris. Nathan is from here and the story of how we met is because of our work.

I roamed my eyes and look around his condominium then I started cooking. I finished cooking at around 8:30 am but Nathan is still not awake. That's odd, he's usually an early person. I decided to wake him up.

"Why is it so dark in here?" I whispered to myself. I opened the curtains and faced the bed. My jaw dropped at what I'm seeing right now.

"Hmm.. Who opened the curtains?" Nathan half awake said and sat up. He looked at the window and was so shocked to see me.

"Honey, close the curtains. I want to sleep more," Natalie said, my best friend.

"H-Hyejin? S-Since when did you arrive?" Nathan nervously asked. Upon hearing my name, Natalie immediately sat up and covered her body.

"H-Hyejin?" she looked at me with her eyes wide open.

Am I seeing it right? What is my fiancé doing on the same bed with my best friend? And why are they both naked?!