Seven: Charity Event

Sungkyu's POV

Ah.. That was a good sleep. The first person I saw when I woke up made the start of my day beautiful and she's walking towards me now.

"Good morning," she greeted me with a sweet smile  and grabbed a bottled water in the fridge.

I thought about it carefully last night and now I'm sure of it. I like this girl. I like Hyejin. Even though how hard I deny it to myself, my actions still shows that I like her.

"Yah, what's the meaning of this?" Woohyun frantically asked as he approached us in the kitchen. Hyejin and I exchanged confused look.

"Meaning of what?" I asked.

"Both of you came out of the same room," he said.

"Mwo? (What?)" L asked who just woke up and he's now approaching us too.

"You two slept together?" he asked, shock all over his face.

"Ah.. About that," Hyejin started explaining with her panicking voice.

"I slept on the floor while she slept on the bed. I keep on falling on the sofa so I decided to just sleep there," I calmly explained.

If I'll tell them that we slept on the same bed even though there are pillows at the middle as a partition, I'm sure they are going to bombard us with questions.

"Ah.." Woohyun said. Thank goodness he didn't ask further questions. I looked at L and he's giving me a suspicious look.

"Wae? (Why?) Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

"Nothing," he said and shrugged his shoulders then he faced Woohyun. "What's for breakfast, hyung?"

"I'm not in condition to cook. Just eat cereal for today," Woohyun said and sat on the sofa again.

"Ahh~ I don't want cereal. I used up all my energy yesterday so I need energizing food," L whined.

"Are you not feeling well Woohyun?" Hyejin asked.

"Yah, Woohyun, we don't have time to get sick," I scolded him.

"I'm not sick hyung, it's just muscle pain," he said.

"I know how to ease that pain," Hyejin said and walked towards Woohyun. She grabbed his shoulders then massage it.

"Waa~ that's refreshing," Woohyun said and breathe out in relief.

"I didn't know you have healing hands," he said and chuckled.

"I'm next," L said as he raised his hand.

"Yah," I said and gave L a sharp stare.

"Wae? (Why?)" L whined. I am lecturing him with my stare when my phone suddenly rings. It's our manager.

"Ne, hyung?" I answered.

"Be ready. I'm going to pick you all up at around 2 in the afternoon," he said.

"Waeyo? I thought it's our rest day today," I asked.

"You are going to visit an orphanage later and do a charity," he explained.

"Oh, is that so? Okay, hyung,  I'll inform the others," I said and ended the call. I faced them again and saw that it's now L who's having a message from Hyejin.

"Yah, L!"

"Mwo? (What?) My muscles are stiff too," he said and grinned.

"Who was it, hyung?" Woohyun asked.