♕War♕

Sabien

I didn't care, I didn't care how much she begged if she could of participated in the war with us it just wasn't happening I was not going to let the ones I love out there because they want to. The war was tomorrow having the pack all stressed out including me and Anastsia was not helping in anyways all she did was added more stress onto my back with her whining and her hormones all over the place. 

At nights it got harder sleeper with her when she gripped the sheets screaming of course I was there to comfort her until she fell back asleep but I felt bad to admit it to even myself but she was tiring me out and it was probably the stress talking but with a serious war right behind us I didn't have time for her games.

I already had the box down underground that is secured with only my handprint that could take her out, what I plan to do is when she takes her daily nap I will quietly carry her sleeping form into the box setting her down, locking it then set my plan in motion. 

I sat back sighing looking over at the clock to see it was quarter till' midnight I knew Anastsia was now sleeping, I heard a knock at the door I sleepily said, "Come in." My Beta walks in anxiously, "Jeez not looking so well." I sigh rubbing my temple, "If you had a mate who was fired up about participating you would understand." He chuckles, "Of course I would, anyway I came here to discuss with you about the plan are you sure it's going to work?' 

I sit back staring at him, "I can't garuntee it will work but she agreed to help and I have already got the pack house and the land sorted out." He sighs grabbing the chair and sitting down, "Sab I don't know if you thought it out well enough if we decide to put them asleep instead of killing them they could track us down, also what about Anastsia? How the hell are we going to carry her with us if she's awake? What if she wakes her father up when she see's him in the crowd?" 

I sigh groaning, "God Aspen you sure can be one hell of a brain stabber." He chuckles, "I'm sorry but you should've thought this out instead of seeking help from your crazy witches ex sister." I stare at him, "What else have we done? I know Anastsia she would find an escape somehow so I seeked Pandella and she agreed to help." 

"But what if it affects us?" I shake my head, "She said it wouldn't her magic would be directed at them not us." He nods, "And Anastsia?" 

"Once were sure that they are all passed out I'm going to get her back to safety." 

"Oh man Sab you have no idea what you're getting yourself into, It's not even much of a war." I scoff, "it's not much of a war because I don't want to risk getting this pack killed? What if Anastsia and the pup got harmed?" 

"I'm sorry, I know but I just don't see any good from doing this but if it does work I'll owe you one." I chuckle, "Well count on it." He smiles shaking his head, "It's getting late, rest up for the war and make sure Anastsia does get her rest." I nod. 

After doing other paper work I rubbed my eyes and looked to see it was nearly two' o clock I stand up and walk to our room. When I open the door I see Anastsia's figure on the bed her on the side clutching onto my pillow. I walk towards her climbing into the bed quietly slipping under the blankets and rubbing my hands on her belly. 

"I love you so much."

She moves around her hands finding my waist as she wraps herself around me. I kiss the top of her head feeling her warm touch around me as peaceful sleep finally hits me. 

The next morning I was up and early already out of the shower and talking to my warriors, "We already know what to do, do we?" 

"Yes Alpha, we will take down the ones who don't get affected by it." I nod, "Good she will be here soon and as for now we can't let Anastsia know anything about it." They all nod as they go back to preparing for the war. 

I walk down the stairs hearing buttons beeping, "Alpha since you're here can you please place you're hand here to activate the box." I don't say anything as I place my hand on the pad as the blue light scans my hand up and down at least four times. 

"Now that you have done that, when you come back to retrieve the Luna it will open and you could quickly grab her and all of the RV's are in the back of the house." I nod, "Thank you men, today I'm glad to inform you that in this war we won't lose any of our members." 

I stop as I hear Aspen's voice fill my mind, "Sabien! They watch men says that they are at least ten miles away, we have to prepare for it now!" My eyes buldge out of my head, "No we can't it's to early! Anastsia is just waking up."

"Well you need to get her in the box they're not far now!"

"Pandella hasn't arrived yet." 

"She doesn't matter now that matters is to tell everyone and to get your mate into that box." 

I nod to myself knowing that he couldn't really see me, "You men need to inform the pack that the enemy is ten miles away and we need to prepare, now." 

They nod as I anxiously run back up to the stairs seeing Anastsia still asleep, I gently run my fingers along her baby bump slipping my hands under her back picking her up bridal style and careful of my steps walking her down to the box.

I panic as I feel her stir in my arms her eyes shoot open as I place her in the box, "I'm sorry, you just can't." 

As I close the door I hear he violent pounding and screams through the door my eyes closed, "Alpha she's here!"

"Sabien whose here?!" I hear Anastsia cries as I ignore her, "Take her to my office now." 

As I see the whole pack is already outside now that the men are only six miles away, "You finally made it." She smiles her smile giving me chills as if it was me staring at Anordel, "I wouldn't pass up something so important, I mean not after my sister killed your family." I growl under my breath, "Now we didn't come to start another war did we?" She shakes her head that smile still on her face, "I just want to inform you that the power I hold is to strong that some of the weaker ones out there may die." 

"So? As long as if it's not one of my members I don't really care." She chuckles, "Weren't you the ruthless Alpha who lost his humanity?" I growl, "Don't bring up the past, it's none of your business anyways." She scross folding her arms, "Anyways after I finish I will be gone forever I just want you to know that." I nod, 'Thank you by the way, I didn't actually ex-"

"Shut up with the sweet talk, you killed my sister theres nothing more and I'm helping you. Don't be so shocked I'm not heartless, at least not like her." I nod slowly, "They're close we need to get ready now." 

We didn't waste time as I shifted into my wolf and ran out where we were meeting to see my men already there I feel the respect given as I look behind me to see Pandella only a few steps away. I felt the ground shake as hundreds of wolves came running towards us all growling their stop perfect right at the line I run to the front eye to eye with him. 

Anastsia looked alot like her father as me and him growled at eachother I waited for the cue as Pandella stared at all of them I switched my vision back to him as her growls his whole pack glaring at us.

I watched in satisfaction as I heard the thump and painful howls of many wolves falling to the ground, he broke contact as he turned around looking at his pack in horror he growled loudly raising his paw but stops as he starts to howl in pain as I hear his bones crack a smirk crawling it's way onto my face. 

I was about to finish him off before I heard it, I heard her voice just like the first time she tried to save her father from me.

"Stop!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ouch cliffhangers suck. If you guys are confused the witch is actually Anordel's sister who has agreed to help them during the war I know that it wasn't included in the other chapters but eh I'm sorry. Anyways it's only a few more chapters until the epilogue, hold on!

Laughing_moonlight