♕Messy♕

Anastasia

I move around on the soft bed, the sheets smelling exactly like him so intoxicating.

I shift sitting up I look at the couch and see him snoring lightly. I blushed smiling how could I already be attached?

Right the stupid mate bond.

I sighed, my hands automatically went to my stomach hearing a growl.

This time I do groan out loud letting myself fall back onto the pillow.

I feel fear and anger in my chest, what the hell. I sit up and look at mystery mate on the couch.

His face is planted in a scowl and he's breathing hard, "Anordel stop!" I hear the words escape his lips.

He's having a nightmare.

I quickly get off of the bed and I run to his side shaking him awake, he sits up his eyes wide his breathing ragged.

"Hey hey look at me, it wasn't real." My hands holding his face.

He looks at me and closes his eyes laying back down.

"Why the fuck did you wake me up?" Coldness seeping in his voice.

I stare at him angered, why can't he appreciate any damn thing I do for him?

"You were having a nightmare, so I did the logical thing. I woke you up." His eyes open and he glares at me.

"That wasn't necessary." His teeth gritted.

I fold my arms across my chest, "I'm not dealing with your mood swings today where can I get clothes to change into?"

He narrows his eyes at me, "You're staying in this room all day."

I stared at him dumbfounded, "The hell I'm not!"

He sits up, "Is that a challenge Anastasia?"

I fold my arms across my chest, "Maybe it is, you said that I could do anything around the house as long as I stay away from the cell."

He stares at me I can't help but get lost in his icy blue orbs, the way his usual spiked hair is all over the place.

Even when he's awake he manages to look desiring unlike me, I probably look like I just crawled out of a rats nest.

He then glares at me, "You're going to stay in this room even if that means me tying you down."

I stepped forward looking at his chin I looked up into his icy glare, "You wouldn't."

His beautiful lips turn into a twists smirk, "Don't challenge me Anastasia."

I have a smirk of my own, "But I thought we were already challenging eachother?"

He was about to open his mouth to speak until the door bursted open and I see his beta walk in.

His eyes widen at our scene I quickly get away from him sitting on the bed.

But mystery mate stands there still staring at me before his icy glare shifts to his beta.

"What the hell Aspen don't you know to knock?" It was strange for me not what he said but what he's feeling, he isn't angry.

He's frustrated.

"But Sa-Alpha we were investigating the territory and we found a knife lodged in Kane's chest with a note neatly folded on the side."

Aspen's breathing heavily after finishing his sentence, I then feel anger I am tempted to go up and touch mystery mate to calm him.