♕Temptations♕

Alpha Sabien

I stared at Anastasia trying to see any emotion but she masked it well.

It looked like she was repeating my name in her head over and over again trying to get use to it.

I stare at her patiently, well trying to be. It was a long while I was about to open my mouth to say something but her eyes flicker to mines.

"Sabien. The most feared wolf." I smirked now she knew exactly who I was.

"That is correct." She stares at me I don't see disgust in her eyes or anywhere like I always do.

I've always gotten disgusted looks, angry looks, or fearful looks, either I never cared.

But this girl, she looked excited she looked so happy, "What?" My voice coming out harsher then I had intended.

"I just wanted to know your name I've heard your beta call you Sab but quickly cut off and called you alpha."

I stared at her curious eyes, "But Sabien, I want to talk about what happened in the kitchen."

Her cheeks were red and she was looking anywhere but me.

Realization hit me like a ton of bricks, I was feeling something for Anastasia I laughed with her, I stared at her with emotion.

I couldn't stop smiling on my way here, my humanity was slowly coming back because of this hard headed beauty.

"It wasn't anything, just fun and games." I watch her cheeks go back to their normal color.

She stares at my eyes I see anger lacing her eyes, "Just fun and games? Sabien I believed you were happy. I heard your laugh I saw your smile and I'm quite upset it's gone."

I narrow my eyes at her, "Well you better get over it quick or you'll be upset for the rest of your life, because it's not returning."

Her fists were clenched I feel pain on my palms, her nails were digging into her palms.

"Stop that Anastasia I can feel your pain." I see her jaw clenched.

"You only care about yourself don't you?" She stares at me with something I can't put a finger on.

"Why would I care for you?" I see sadness flicker in her eyes before masking it with anger.

"I don't get you sometimes, you act like you care but other times you're so cold and distant." I snicker.

"Because that's what I am, I am a cold blooded creature, I have no heart my blood is made of metal I possess nothing but pain."

Her eyes are glued to mine I feel the disappointment radiate off of her, "I thought that maybe if I came in the picture I could've changed you."

I let out a harden laugh, "You? Change me? I'm sorry but I remember telling you that nothing could ever change who I am, who I was created to be."

She stands up her eyes softening, "If you were made a monster and can't love, why don't you set me free? Why don't you reject me?"

I hear her voice crack at the end, god damnit.

I feel my wolf growling at me I stare at her hard and long, "Because, I've always wanted to see the one I was destined to be with on the floor dead."

I feel pain in my head, my wolf clawing at skull needing to be let out to let go of all these emotions.

She still stares at me her lips in a tight line, "I still don't understand why you talk of my death but never do it."