♕Touch♕

Alpha Sabien

I glare at a smirking Anordel, "I'm going to kill you." I growl out ignoring the fact that Anastasia was unconscious on the floor.

"But you can't Sabien, can you possibly kill your first love?"

My jaws clenched my fist are ready to rip her throat to pieces, "Don't push me Anordel."

"C'mon Sabien we could be together forever, forget her please." I glare at her my wolf was at the surface.

"Anordel shut up." She smirks a glint in her dull eyes that I had loved to look into.

"I knew you couldn't, you're pathetic." I was at my brink.

Who knew I would be standing in front of my first love about to end her worthless life?

"You want to challenge me? Princess"

I smirk as she stiffens at the nickname princess, I knew I could get under her skin just as she gotten under mines.

"I knew I was still your little princess." I let out a merciless laugh.

"Are you kidding me Anordel? How could you be so foolish! You destroyed me, not even I could have any feelings towards you."

Anordel's eyes are filled with tears I was going to give her something to cry about.

I stared at her blankly and decided that it was time to execute her.

Aspen please come down for the execution.

On my way, alpha.

I smirked feeling excitement rush through me. The girl who ruined me was going to die today.

I hear the door unlock serval clicks, and I see two dark figures approach us, I look at Anordel.

She has fear in her eyes but her face tries to be blank, "You won't kill me, you can't do this!"

"You're right." I see hope flash across her wet teary eyes.

"To bad I don't feel anything." I smirk maliciously seeing her shaking with fear.

Amire and Aspen approach arms crossed a smirk sprawled across their faces.

"Well isn't it the legendary Anordel." Amire narrows his eyes at Anordel clear sarcasm lacing his voice.

"Grab her boys." We unlocked her cell we grab her arms and cross them behind her back and we click handcuffs
around her wrists.

She flinched as Amire closed the second one on her wrist. I smirked at the pain knowing that these handcuffs were smaller then usual.

We led her deep down the hall, I stopped and told Amire and Aspen to bring her down there and to lock her down and to wait for me.

I crouched down next to Anastasia's body, I sighed and I lifted her up in bridal style.

I tried to ignore all the tingles I was feeling, I admired the way her hair flowed so effortlessly as I carried her.

I knocked on the pack doctors door, and a women opened the door and her head went down looking at her feet.

"Alpha."

I chuckle, "It's fine Cheral no need to fear me, my m- I mean Anastasia needs help."

She raises a confused eyebrow then covers it up, "Okay gently lay her on the bed I'll examine her."

I nodded and carried Anastasia in careful not to hit her head anymore.

I laid her down, I wanted to stand still staring at her peaceful face but I knew I had to get going.