♕Plan♕

Anastasia

It was an extremely stressful week with all the fear and talk around the pack about the upcoming war. I never wanted it but there was nothing I could do.

With sabien I barely saw him he was always in pack meetings or in his office always making calls with other Alphas always trying to set up something. I wobbled to the bed lying down feeling slightly sore from last night as Sabien believed I should have a climax once a week to clear my stress.

It was nice of everyone in the pack congratulating me supporting me and telling me tips for the baby knowing that I was so young and inexperienced with children. I always woke up with Sabien's arm around my waist in the morning but at night I would feel the empty side next to me.

I was lost in thoughts when I heard a knock at the door I sighed, "Come in." A pack member came in a smile on my face, "Luna." I nod kindly.

"Alpha wanted me to escort you to his office." Shock hits me hard knowing that Sabien didn't want me involved with these things. I slowly got out of bed my hand on my swollen belly already only a few more months and I knew my pup was going to be born.

As we walked through the halls awkwardly he stopped in front of Sabians door smiling at me and bowing his head, "Inside, good luck to your pup Luna." I smile nodding watching as he walks away.

I open the door stepping in seeing Sabien and Aspen sitting on a chair and a chair in the middle possibly for me. Sabien smiles at his love clear in his eyes, "Anastasia please sit down." I was right as he gestured to the chair in the middle I wobbled over sitting down with a sigh rubbing my belly.

"Me and Aspen have made a plan for the war." I sit up straighter, "What plan?" Aspen leans forward clasping his hands together. "We have decided to make a plan that will keep you safe throughout the war." I feel more anxious, "What plan are you guys referring to?" Sabien sighs, "We had a couple of our expert men to build a box that is only accessible to my handprint and during the war you'll be in the box."

My eyes widen panic flooding through me, "No Sabien I'm going to be in that war helping you guys win! You can't lock me in!" He sighs looking down reaching across to touch my hand sparks shooting up my arm, "I'm sorry, but I can and this is for you and the pup I won't be happy if either of you get hurt during this." I shake my heard vigorously, "I started the war, and I will end it." Sabien sighs frustratedly, "No you're not you're going to be in that box and even if it means dragging you."

I look away trying hard to fight away the tears I knew no matter what Sabien would not let me help during the war and I had to accept it. "But that's not fair-"

"You think I will be fair for me if you or my pup gets hurt? Anastasia you're my everything and if anything ever happened I don't think I could ever be happy again." I shake my head pulling my hands away, "You can lock me away in a box but I will do anything in my power to stop the war, and you can't stop me."

He slams his fist on the table angrily making me flinch, "God damnit Anastasia! don't you ever fucking listen to me? You're not participating and that final." I stand to wait long enough as I stood up angrily and stormed out of the office with his gaze on my back.

I walked to our room crawling under the sheets feeling sleep taking over instantly.

"My child."

I look around confused as I squint at the bright light in front of me, "Hello?"

"Anastasia." I turn to the direction towards the voice, "Mom?" Tears form in my eyes as I rush towards my mom wrapping my arms around her small back missing her scent.

"Mom what are you?"

"I don't have much time, you have to listen to me."

I nod my heard confused but not questioning, "When the war arrives with your pack and your fathers pack you must find a way to escape the box."

I sigh, "Mother like I'm not going to try-"

"The box is hard to escape and you need to use your brain or else it will be an ugly event in our werewolf history please listen, you must escape the box." I shake my head, "When I do what will I do? What about my pup?"

She smiles, "You have to stop it without getting killed and you have to announce you're pregnant."

I scoff, "he can't know mother, he'll kill my pup."

"I have to go, but you have to tell. You have to, promise you will during the war listen to me."

I woke up sweat covering my neck promise her? It didn't matter how I felt I was going to find an escape that day, even if it meant getting us killed.

Me and my pup.

-----------

Like/Comment

If anyone is confused it was a dream when she met her mother.

I also apologize for the short update it's really late here and I knew I wouldn't fall asleep if I didn't update. xx

Laughing_moonlight