♕Making Love♕

Alpha Sabien

"I fell in love with you too." I felt my heartbeat quicken she loved me too? How could Anastasia love a monster? I harmed her physically and mentally I wasn't anything she wanted I could live up to her expectations I was pure destruction, tragedy, a broken wolf who lost his own humanity because of his selfish actions. I stared into her mesmerizing eyes how could this beautiful women full of light and happiness love me? Darkness and destruction.

"Anastasia." I slowly run my fingers across her cheeks wiping away the evident tears, "How can you love me? I'm a monster I've harmed you in ways a mate shouldn't." She sighs and looks at the floor maybe she didn't love me maybe she just said that to make me feel better feeling the pain return to me I pull my hand back.

Her eyes snap back to mine, "Because Sabien I saw the you, I saw the you that no one else was able to see even though everyone saw you as a heartless alpha who didn't care for anything or had mercy you still cared deep down you were vulnerable, broken, lost, alone you thought you were and you were so afraid, so afraid of being happy because once you were the thing that made you happy would get taken from you but I'm not going anywhere because I love you." Her eyes held nothing but sincerity my heart swelled with love as I stared at this women the women who was able to bring me back.

"But how could you? Why didn't you leave me?" She looks at the ground and smiles, "Because I had hope in you even if you told me there was none each day I saw your frown fade into a smile and that smile took my breath away I couldn't leave you, even if I wanted to." I growled lowly and pulled her into my chest inhaling her intoxicating scent, "I never want you to leave me, you're all I have left."

She mumbles into my chest but I already know what she's saying, "I would never leave you, I promise." We pull apart and my eyes travel down to her lips hungrily waiting for mines I don't wait as I grip her waist gently and lean down slowly as our breaths are mingled together in the air and she leans in our lips making contact shooting shocks throughout me our lips move slowly against each other as if it was our first time my hands travel down behind her legs to lift her up as she wraps her legs around my waist I gently walk us to the bed my lips still hungrily attacking hers.

I gently lay her down and climb on top of her my crotch dangerously close to hers my tongue runs it way across her lips asking for access as she happily obeys and I slip my tongue in our tongue make contact and I hear her moan quietly as our tongues dance against each other fighting against each other for dominance as I feel Anastasia grind against me my member now rock hard as I grind against her my tongue roaming her mouth.

I pull away trailing kisses down her jawline to her neck I suck in places on her neck making her moan quietly as she grips my shirt I suck on a certain spot next to her collarbone and she moans loudly and I know the spot that I was going to stake my claim. I look at her lust filled eyes our body still moving against each other, "Are you sure?" She closes her eyes and breathily moans, "I want it more then anything, please Sabien." That was all it took.

**

PLEASE GO ONTO MY PROFILE AND READ THE NAUGHTY SCENE IN MY RESTRICTED CHAPTERS BOOK THAT IS WHERE THE SEXUAL CONTENT WILL BE IN CASE ANYONE IS OFFENDED WITH SEXUAL ACTIVITIES.

**

When I woke up Anastasia was still sleep I hugged her closer to me feeling her skin against mine feeling at peace my wolf finally happy with himself and with me I didn't regret a single thing that happened last night now all I had to do was introduce her to the pack she was the new Luna and I couldn't be more happier then to show her off. She shifted in my arms her face digging into my neck as she moans quietly I groan feeling myself harden again I forget that thought when I hear Anastasia mumble quietly.