Another day

3 weeks later
Alex POV

"Ok babe I'm on my way"

"Pipes could you hurry?, some lady just came in asking for a crunch wrap and I have a feeling that's going to turn into a long conversation."

"Yes I'm on my way and I'm trying to hurry but I honestly think you should take her order it would help to get all the tips you can get"

"Pipes! getting a tip from a customer at Taco Bell is like getting a dollar from an old lady, yeah I'm all good."

"Ok fine!" Pipes Said in a high pitched voice.

It's been a shit couple of weeks. I mean come on with all the wedding planning and doesn't help that our budget is so small, waiting for Nicky to get released.  Oh and yeah I have a job now as you can see. It's all been giving me the  fucking stress sweats.

Piper had hung up and I'm now sitting out side on a curb waiting for her to get me.

Thirty minutes later.

"Thank god I didn't think you were going to show up"

"Oh shut up al, get in I'm exhausted!"

"Ok piper! Now are we going home? please say yes I'm stressed and All I want to do is lay down and take a nap"

Piper looks at me with a creepy smile.

"What? Why are you staring at me like a perv" I ask her.

"Because things are finally starting to feel normal again! Look Al! We're out of prison, we're both working, and you look even more beautiful when drained of energy!"

"I'm not sure that the last one counts as "normal" but ok Pipes and I love you"

She pulls my face in for a kiss.

I pull back from the kiss not really wanting to but...

"Mhm Pipes I'm suddenly not so tired....come on hurry and get us home"

"Ooh did I hear cum?" She says with a wide grin.

"Funny!"

She pulls out of the parking lot and into traffic. It took us a while to get home but we eventually made it. We didn't have sex when we arrived home and we didn't really need to because I had already showed piper how special she was during traffic. If you know what I mean.

We took a shower and went to bed for the night  after telling each other how much we love each other.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER... BUT I HAVE A REALLY GOOD IDEA FOR THE NEXT! STAY TUNED