Realization

Alex POV
the sun is beaming into my eyes forcing me to wake up. I  feel somebody else's arm wrapped around my waist I turn over and notice that it's pipers. I suddenly realize where I am.

"Pipes wake up" -I say shaking her-

"Mhmm no let's just lay here please?  it's been a while since I've held you when waking up"

"M'kay. But we eventually have to get up. I have to look for a job remember?"

"Ugh I hated transitioning. The pressure that they put on you when you've been released is just unreal."

"You think they would hire me at Starbucks? I mean because if they did we wouldn't have to make several trips in the morning when we're both working."

"Idk we could try. But the manager is a bit of a dick"

"Ok" -I say softly kisses piper on the forehead-

we eventually feel asleep wrapped around each other. Later that evening I hear loud knocking against the door. I check to see if piper is awake, she wasn't so I got up to check the door.

"Miss vause."

"Mr. Crockett? WTH? it's only 1:30 in the afternoon."

Please don't tell me he's parole officer...again...

"Did you forget that your on parole it's called a pop up visit. oh and It's nice to know that your not answering front doors with a gun in your hands these days. It makes everything go a lot smoother."

"I've turned over a new leaf" -sarcastically saying-

"Anyways....wait who is that?"

"That's my...umm..wife"

"Really I didn't know you were married. Where did you two meet?"

"It's not technically legal yet but it will be. And we meet 10 years before going to prison." -I snatch the cup out of his hands-

"Sooo your not married If you think about it. A person doesn't have to have papers to get a engagement but I person does have to have papers to be married. So technically she's your fiancé"

I stare at him with a blank face.
I go into the bathroom thinking about what mr.crockett said. Maybe it's time that we make it official.