Me Or Her? (5)

Author's Note: Sorry for all of the errors and junk. I write on my iPod, and I type fast because there are so many thoughts to the story! I love you guys and thank you for the follows, votes, and comments!

Ciel's POV

I sat up and looked at the door. I sighed again and stood up, walking downstairs to where Alois and Sebastian were sitting. Alois was pouting, while Sebastian was playing Flappy Bird.
"GODDAMMIT! How come I can do anything but beat my fucking high score?!" Sebastian yelled. I looked at him, shocked that he lost his composure. He coughed."U-Um, I apologize, Young Master..."
"It's... fine..." I chuckled softly.
"Ha," Alois laughed softly."Haha...HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!" He rolled over and held his stomach, laughing very loudly. I tilted my head a bit, watching him laugh a few calories off.
After about ten minutes, Jess came downstairs, humming one of her band's songs.
She looked at Alois, then looked at me.
"I... have no idea.." I murmured. Jess chuckled.
"Kellin is expecting me to meet him at his place. I'll see you later, okay?"
"But... you just got back."
"I know, bae, it's just... We need to write our song for the next local concert." She looked down, then I sat down, pouting.
"Aww, don't pout." She whispered. she sat in my lap and leaned close to my ear."When I come back, I'll get naked for you, Ciel."
My eyes widened and she pulled away.
"Toodles!" Jess skipped out of my house.

Alois' POV

I was still laughing when I heard her whisper.
"When I come back, I'll get naked for you, Ciel."
I immediately stopped laughing and sat up. Crossing my arms, I glared at Ciel.
"What..?" He quizzed.
"What did our kiss mean?!" I shouted. He sighed and put a hand on his forehead.
"It did mean something..."
"Then why are you making out with her, taking her to the bedroom, and all of that stuff!?"
"Because she is my girlfriend."
"If you actually felt something for me, you wouldn't do those things."
"...I love you both..."
"YOU DON'T LOVE ME! IF YOU DID, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO DECIDE!" I started to cry, so I hurriedly ran outside. With my luck, it was raining buckets. I sobbed and ran through the gates of Ciel's mansion. Cars were zooming by, and I couldn't get across the street. Sniffling, I ran down the sidewalk, until my legs couldn't run anymore.
When I was done running, I ended up at a stripper's club. There was a woman standing on the outside smoking a cigarette. She was beautiful. About 17 too...
"Hey, what's wrong? Why are you crying? Come over here out of the rain." I sobbed and stepped under the roof."Whats a matter?"
"Well, I like this boy... And he likes me too, I think... But he keeps hurting me..."
She must've thought I was a girl.
"Do you know how to pole dance? It'll take your mind off of things, I promise you." She smiled. I was about to tell her I wasn't a woman, but who cares? A little dirty dancing never hurt.