Reincarnation (2)

Alois' POV

"What's your question?" I asked, crossing my arms a bit.

"Do you believe in reincarnation?" The man replied. My eyes widened.

"N-No, I do not..."

"Well, it seems you have been reincarnated, so I suppose you should believe now, correct? You have proof." He adjusted his glasses again.

"I...I guess I do believe in reincarnation now..." I looked down."Why...why was I reincarnated...?"

"Someone has broken the rules. But since you have another chance at life, you'll get to be free under one condition." Adjusting his glasses, he stepped close to me."You must help us capture Sebastian Michaelis."

"....Why?"

"He's been stealing too many souls! There are barely any souls to collect when we come to do our jobs." I nodded."And since it is 2014, lots of kids and teens are stupid, so they think getting their soul taken is fun."

I sighed."I'm in the future?"

"Oh, yes, I forgot to tell you that. You are still in the same body, and the age you were when you died. You will age, though." He said.

"Hm. What's your name?"

"William T. Spears. I am a Grim Reaper."

I nodded slowly."And... Ciel Phantomhive is dead now, correct?"

"No, he isn't." William sighed. sighed."But you'll have to find out why on your own."

"Okay. Oh, and what happened to my former butler?"

"He was killed."

I looked down. I know, I shouldn't feel sorry for the bastard that used me, but no one deserves to die.

"Now, I must be leaving. There is a dimwit red-head I need to keep a close eye on. Goodbye, Alois Trancy." William left the abandoned building we were in. Well, I think that's where we were.

I sighed and looked down at my clothing. Surely I would stick out if I was wearing this. By the looks, women mostly wore booty shorts like my own, and small shirts. So to sum it up, the barely wore anything. And the men wore a lot of strange looking hats that sometimes said "Dope" or "Swag". All of these new word sound odd to me...

I must find Ciel. He has to understand the 21st century.