(21) FINAL CHAPTER

6 Months Later

Ciel's P.O.V.

I sat in the hospital room, yet another day. My beautiful boyfriend laid in the hospital next to me, his eyes not opening.

He was in a coma.

It was all my fault. I lied to him. I played with him. I guess it was my demon instinct, demons love to play with poor, unfortunate souls. I was toying with him, to see how he'd react.

What the hell is wrong with me?!

He didn't deserve anymore sadness! That man deserves everything in the world!
I put my head in my hands and blew out a long sigh.

Our twins were now 15, their birthday was three months ago. I informed them that Id be staying here a lot, and that they'd just be staying with Sebastian to watch over them for a while. They were so sad when they'd heard about Alois. I would've been too!

Alloize was dating a man named Claude. He was a bit older than her, but every time I saw her with him, they'd look at each other with the most loving look in their eyes, and they seemed so happy together, so I let it slide.
Sebastin and my demon butler were now a couple too. I'm not really sure how I feel about that, but Sebastin seems to be incredibly happy too, so I don't think on it too much.

I'm glad they're happy.

I just wish I could be too.

"I'm sorry, Alois." I whispered, waiting. Waiting for the day that he'd wake up, a large smile on his face.
He'd tell me he loved me, we'd kiss, and everything would be okay.

Too bad we aren't in a Disney movie, we don't get happy endings.

THE END

Authors Note: EW I think the ending kinda sucked. Oh well. I had to shorten it, because I already have plans for a sequel and I didn't want to use them all in this chapter.
It's been great, you guys, seriously! All of the support was awesome, it literally makes me so happy.

Don't get mad, but the sequel won't be here that soon. I'm actually gonna tie the loose ends on any other stories I'm writing, that way I can focus more on the second book of the Alive Again: series.
And, I'm gonna work on my grammar and things like that, I didn't much like it in this book. I dunno..

But yeah, there definitely will be a sequel. Until then, my wonderful readers, I will make a Fluffy Cielois book (it won't have anything to do with this), it will just be chapters that are about little moments between the two boys.

For example: First Christmas Together

And i'll just make little one shots kinda of them just being together.

Okay? That way I don't leave you totally hanging! :D

Thank you for everything!

(Sorry about the ending again)