Chapter 15 - No Spare, No Mercy

The school bells continuously blares. It was the end of the day, and everyone could not wait to leave the school building. Many students piled and crowded the front doors, trying to make their way out. It was only a few minutes later when the hallways were quiet and empty of all souls. Echo's footsteps gradually hit the concrete floor as she made her way towards the back doors.

        She winced in pain as she passed a locker. It was the locker that was smashed and demolished and vandalized with cruel writing. Can't anyone see that those cruel actions and words were hurting him, she thought to herself. Maybe that was why he left school. A sad sigh escaped from his lips as she pushed the back doors open. She quickly began to walk towards the alley near the back of the school.

        There was a parking lot straight ahead and there were many teachers and staff there, also happy that the school day as over. A small smile formed as he made her way into the dark alley. She gripped on the purple bag that hung on her left shoulder. Inside of that bag might have been the ticket too Tiger's trust and happiness.

        It would have been a real shame if no one was at least kind to him on his birthday. Her eyes soon dropped in sadness. The alley was empty. The day before, she easily noticed Tiger, bundled up in the corner and shivering too himself, but he could tell the alley was empty. The warm feeling Tiger gave off wasn't there. It was dark, cold, and empty. She scrunched her eyebrows as she turned back towards the outside of the alley.

        "Where is he," Echo asked herself.

        Tiger gently slid the sharp rock across the dirt ground underneath him. He was careful not to poke himself again. Most of his wounds had finally stopped seeping out blood and left a red inflamed scar, but some were still pouring out the crimson.

        He slid his dirt covered fingers across the red inflamed scar that formed across his leg. It felt numb. It was a if he had cut off his own legs. There was no feeling. He soon turned away from the scars and continued to slice away the dirt on the ground. He slowly wiped the stray tears away from his eyes. Not too long ago, a painful memory had entered into his mind.

        A soft sob soon escaped from his lips. The one person that wasn't afraid of him long ago. They took him away.

        "Asher," Tiger slowly whispered to himself.

        "Where are you?" Those crazy doctors back at that mental hospital tried to brainwash him.They tried to wipe his memory of every single thing from the past, and it worked. Worst of all was Liv knew it all, and did nothing to stop it. His mind played tricks on him.

        He slowly began to destroy himself in search of why people hated him. A small smirk slowly began to form. He was a cold blooded, black hearted innocent life serial killer, and he liked it.

        It was only a matter of minutes later when he began hearing laughter, echoing throughout the alley, interrupting him from his thoughts. He quickly wiped the stray tears slowly sliding down his red cheeks away. His eyes focused on the outside of the alley. He was watching for anyone who would think of walking in, or anything.

        Soon enough, he began hearing footsteps coming closer and closer towards the alley. Tiger dropped the rock, and began slowly crawling towards the large dumpster beside him. His dull lips soon turned into an angry frown. His eyes glared at the outside.

        He watched as the same four boys from before casually walked into "his" alley. A low growl soon escaped from his lips. The boys wandered into the corner of the alley and continued to talk amongst themselves, and laugh over each other, and chugging down their beers and whisky, and smoke their cigarettes. Tiger's right eye twitched as he watched the puff of smoke travel around the alley.