Chapter 2 - The Innocent Assailant

The next day, the police gathered around the post office. The baby was found, but was disintegrated and maimed. The mother cried her eyes out, but Tiger could care less. It was his first murder, so no one suspected a thing. The more he was abused, the more violent became, screaming at someone for touching him, pushing other little children down in the playground, and even stabbing himself with sharp objects such as forks and butter knives.

        After a painful punch to the head, he got a concussion. It was too much for Adrienne to handle on her own, and she took him to the hospital. The neurological doctor was surprised to see such a bad concussion, and even more shocked to discover the kid had schizophrenia. Adrienne made up an astonishing lie about how reckless and rough he was, playing with his friends, but the doctor was faw from believing it. Tiger looked far too weak to pull off rough play with his friends.

        The gave him a bag of medicine, sent him off. As soon as he did, he contacted an agent at child services to have Tiger check on, but Adrienne knew of his plan. Every time the agent came over, she would baby Tiger and force Trina to treat him as a baby as well. The medicine the doctor perscribed Tiger only seemed to make his condition worse, and as a result the "voices" in his head began to whisper and demand him to do "things".

        A couple weeks later another murder was committed. Tiger killed an old woman walking by a large bush he hid in. The woman was beaten repeatedly with large rocks and sharp twigs. Later, Tiger was caught and was arrested for manslaughter, but they could not really arrest a three year old. He was put in psych ward, ns like "why", or "have you ever felt love"?

      Where they performed probing and neurological tests but that only made him angrier. He sat surrounded by adults trying to "fix" him for the next two years. They asked him stupid question.  The public later found out about Tiger's murdering and began to hate him, most continuing their anger into a passion of hate. Parents cursed at him pushed him away from the other children. It gets him angry to know more and more people were hating him because he did things that was his business, not theirs. They were just asking for a death wish.

        The fight between Adrienne and Matthew increased and became physical.

        They threw books, and chairs and tables at each other. Trina would blame Tiger for splitting up their mother and father, which made Tiger cry.

        He cried every night when they yelled and threw things at each other, but stopped at age five. He began smiling as if nothing was wrong or ever happened.

        Bruises and scars covered his little and fragile body, but no one said a thing or even noticed. Fear would quickly flash their eyes if they took even once glance at him. He sat in the corner with his face buried in his knees, no one cared. They just stared at him cautiously and like he was the repulsive rat that just crawled out of a sewer.

        He grew devious on the inside, but always smiled on the outside like nothing was wrong. That same night he began wandering towards Trina's room. His tiny footsteps hardly made a sound against the hard wood floor. He tiptoed towards her room and poked his head through the ajar door. Her room was pink and purple, and was decorated in Hello Kitty and princess stuff. Her room was absolutely bright. It was everything Tiger's room refused to be.

        Tiger's room was green and brownish with a tint of blue. It was dark and gloomy. It was everything Trina's room refused to be. He sighed; she was on the phone, talking and laughing. Tiger looked down and began playing with his hair, waiting.

        "Yeah, that's so stupid," Trina said, giggling more to the other line.

        "Exactly, and when-" she glanced at Tiger, walking into her room and rolled her eyes.