Chapter 28 // Anxiety

Holland Roden as Vienna Hamilton!

I want to apologize profusely for taking a week to update! This week has been extremely busy for me and lately I have been brainstorming lots of ideas for stories after TBBV! Also, I have been doing a lot of reading of my own (not on wattpad but books like Perks of Being a Wallflower, the Fault in our Stars and some Nicholas Spark's books!) in order to improve my writing for you guys. Please enjoy and I would like to say that I don't think TBBV will have a sequal, but perhaps a spin off?

Alexis Romanos's Point of View

Repulsion and sickness stirred inside me as I stared deep into his eyes.

Deep into the eyes of a traitor. Of a betrayer. Of a cheater.

"What do you need?" I asked, doing my best to sound bored. I was actually quiet curious as to why he was here.

"I don't really know," he mumbled. He awkwardly scratched his arm and avoided eye contact. He shifted his weight from his left leg over to his right before lifting his head to look at me.

"Well then I suppose you have the wrong house," I said. I took a step backwards and tried to close the door but Eric placed a firm hand on it, preventing me from shutting it in his face.

"Can we please just talk?" he asked.

"About?" I questioned.

He poked his head inside and looked around, probably remembering all the times we had in my house. He looked past me and into the kitchen and probably remembered the time we had a food fight, and we both ended up on the ground covered in flour and eggs. He must've been thinking about exactly that because a small smile tugged at the corner of his mouth.

"Well?" I persisted.

"I know you will never forgive me but I just wanted to repeat that I'm sorry for how things turned out and if I'm being honest, I regret doing all that shit," he said.

"Well 'all that shit' you did really hurt me," I said angrily. I folded my arms across my chest and stared into his eyes. In my mind I thanked the black pumps I was wearing for bringing me up to his height so I felt a lot more intimidating.

"I know, it was mistake." he said.

"I don't mean to sound rude, well actually yeah, I do. But what the hell are you here right now? Out of all times?" I asked.

He let out a deep sigh. "I just wanted to tell you that Amanda is planning on doing something bad to you at the club. I don't know what it is because she wouldn't say, but something's going down and it involves you. I just thought I'd give you a heads up."

"How do I know that you're not just setting me up for something," I asked suspiciously. "It is a little weird that you'd come all the way here to apologize and basically tell me not to go to the club."

"I didn't tell you not to go. Look. I know you hate me now, but I truly am sorry and I'm doing what I can to somehow make part of it up to you. So there you go, I have given you a fair warning." He turned and walked back out the door without another word. Well that was strange.

What could Amanda possibly have planned? A lot of things actually, now that I think about it. I wonder if Anthony is involved.. especially since he associates himself with her now.

What could it be?

I grabbed my keys and walked out the door to my car which still had two broken windows that I desperately needed to fix. I cracked my knuckles and turned on the radio. Kanye West blasted through the speakers of my car and I nodded my head to the rhythm of the music. Nobody could get me hyped up the same way Kanye did.