Chapter 21 // Slushies and Fake Chicks

READ: Hello! There is a gif for this chapter above and it is to show what a scene will look like. So when I say "insert gif" in the middle of this chapter somewhere, the gif above is what is happening in the scene! Sorry if my explanation didn't make sense. Enjoy! Please recommend this story to your fellow wattpad users :)

Also, I know I said the update wasn't due until tomorrow but I finished the chapter early and so I've decided to post it! Please PLEASE comment! Tell me what you think and tell me what you want to happen because I'm very interested to know! :) Enjoy

Daniel Walker's Point of view

Alexis laughed beside Anthony as they both climbed into the car. I revved the engine and we were off to school.

"You guys ready for lacrosse try outs again?" she asked.

"No," I mumbled.

"Yes," said Anthony.

"I could beat both your sorry asses in lacrosse," smirked Travis.

"Then why don't you try out and show us?" asked Anthony.

"Too much effort," he replied.

"Mmh sure," I said.

"It's true," said Travis, casually placing his arm around Alexis in the backseat. I saw Anthony tense up beside me in the passenger seat.

I genuinely believe Anthony is actually falling for Alexis and not just faking the relationship. He hasn't even looked at other girls since he and Alexis started fake-dating and he turns down every offer he gets from a girl even if it's a super hot chick. I suppose that just means more girls for me but it doesn't feel like that. In fact, for some reason I'm less happy because I can get every girl in this school except for one; Alexis.

"Hey Alexis wanna ditch the try outs and go get a slushie or something after school?" asked Travis.

"Hmm.." Alexis thought.

"She's coming to tryouts," said Anthony in a demanding tone.

"Yeah I think I have to go to the try outs," Alexis frowned.

"But it'll be super quick. It'll be right after school at the gas station and they serve the best rasberry slushies. We'll be back in time for tryouts," said Travis.

"Well if we can do both then why not?" Alexis cheered happily.

Anthony stayed quiet and stared straight ahead. If I didn't know any better, I'd say Travis was trying to steal Alexis's heart and Anthony was getting jealous. Anthony told me about the silver necklace Travis was going to give Alexis, which was kind of strange.

Travis and Alexis talked the rest of the ride and when we pulled up to the school, the two of them quickly got out.

Anthony grabbed the car handle but I stopped him.

"Yo dude," I said.

"What's up," replied Anthony.

"You've got it bad for Alexis," I said.

He stayed silent for a moment as if deciding whether or not I was right. "Nah,".

"Yes you do bro," I said. "I can tell,".

"It's a fake relationship I just act as if I like her," he said quickly.

"Well let me buy you a plane ticket to hollywood studios because you are a damn good actor," I said sarcastically.

He took a deep breath and banged the back of his head on the headrest of the passenger seat.

"Is it obvious?" he asked.