Chapter 4 // Don't Cross Me

Nothing really happened for the rest of the day. After school I walked home, refusing a ride from Daniel. I didn't want Eric to get any angrier than he already was.

As soon as I got home, I hopped into my bathroom and took a nice long shower to clear my head. I walked into my room, and dropped my phone on top of my dresser. Covered in a towel, I began to sift through all my clothes. I was looking for my baby blue longsleeve- it was my most comfortable shirt. I saw one of the sleeves peeping out from the backside of the drawer. I reached my hand all the way in but it wouldn't come out. It was stuck somehow inside the drawer. I used both hands to tug at it- I yanked and yanked and yanked and yanked, and it finally came out. My phone started beeping randomly so I knew I got a text.

Unknown Number
Nice ass ;)

I immediately gasped and looked down. I guess when I let go of my towel to get my shirt out, it fell down. I picked up my towel and stomped over to my window, furious. I could see Daniel and Anthony smirking at me from the other side. I gave them an obscene gesture and closed my curtains. That was so humiliating! I just stood there for a second trying to understand what just happened. Daniel Walker and Anthony Lopez just saw me stark naked. I don't think I'll ever live this one down. What if they took pictures? I immediately started up my laptop and anxiously waited while facebook loaded. No posts so far. That's good, but it has only been a minute so maybe they were busy thinking of how best to embarass me. 

I decided to try and forget that just happened, and I messaged Eric. 

Alexis Romanos: Look Eric, I know it has been a while since we have hung out since it's been summer break, but I know that I may have screwed up a little bit and I'm sorry. Honestly, those guys were just giving me a ride to school! I swear I would never flirt or cheat on  you with another guy! I like you and only you!

The message delivered so now all I have to wait for is a reply. I sat at my computer anxiously awaiting the second that Eric would reply. After ten minutes of just staring at a screen, I went downstairs to get a glass of cranberry juice (my favorite juice) and a snack. I munched on some pretzels as I walked back upstairs before I heard a ding and I raced to my room. 

Eric Thompson: ..Check your feed. That's all the proof I need. 

Why would I need to check my feed? Oh no. I clicked on my home screen and refreshed. My heart dropped to the pit of my stomach as I read Anthony's latest post.

Anthony Lopez
Who knew I was living next to a real hottie for so long without knowing? ;)
Click Attatchment Below 

To my horror, below it he had attatched a picture of me from the side BUTT NAKED. It was from the side so my ass looked huge since I was bent over but THANK GOD my hair covered up my chest from the side. I didn't look half bad but it was still humiliating. I was going to kill them. I can't believe they'd do this to me! What did I ever do? And to make it worse, it already had seven comments and 35 likes. After just a few minutes! I was so angry that I grabbed the baseball bat that is kept in my room and walked over to my lovely neighbor's house. 

I rang the doorbell and thirty seconds later, a chuckling Anthony opened the door. 

"Did you see my-" said Anthony, but he paused. "What are you doing with that bat?" 

I shoved him aside and stomped up to his room and saw Daniel laying down casually on the bed with a massive smirk on his face. I saw the expensive laptop sitting on Anthony's desk and immediately got to work. I swung the bat as hard as I could, smashing the laptop repeatedly. 

"Woah! What the hell are you doing!" exclaimed Daniel. He lunged for the bat but I rammed it backwards, hitting him directly in the gut. He fell backwards with an umph. 

I heard someone sprinting up the stairs and I ran over to the window- anxious to do as much damage as I could before I was stopped. I smashed the window open and threw his crushed up laptop out of it and watched as it hit the ground- and as broken as it was before, now it sat scattered all over the side of the house. I turned to see Anthony staring wide eyed at the smashed window. 

"What did you do that for?" screamed Anthony. 

"Next time you cross me it will be your face, not the window," I retorted. "And by the way, you might want to think about investing in a new laptop,". 

I walked past both boys, and out of the house, satisfied with my work.