The Dare ch.11

Chapter 11

I was still shaking in fear from the nightmare I just had I knew it wasn't real now, but it seemed as a prophecy as to what was going to happen if we didn't get out soon.

Kade really had come in to my room to see where the screams were coming from and why. He held me in his arms giving me warmth and comfort.

"What's wrong Megan?" Kade asked in a whisper.

"I had a terrible dream..." I say back.

"Tell me about it"

"Well I 'woke up' because I heard screaming so I just walked up the stairs and found you at the door of a room. You looked terrible, no offense, and then I looked behind you to see my two friends and the old man...dead" I finish with him looking at me curiously.

"The old man?"

I roll my eyes at him, out of that he just asks about the old man...

"Yes the psycho guy running around somewhere in the house" I say in exasperation.

"Oooh that old guy" Kade laughs at me, but then gets a serious face on.

"His name is John," he says with a shudder.

"So did he really lose his daughter?" I ask curious.

Kade sighs, "Yes, her name was Emily. She was born very tiny, almost dying. She was so fragile but luckily she made it, years passed and she was as healthy as she could be. When she had turned 8 she was playing outside, and when I went outside to tell her to come in I couldn't find her because she had disappeared. Puddles of blood lay on the toys she was playing with, and on the grass leading to the road. I screamed so loud, that my parents came out and we all started to just cry, my mom had called the police just two minutes after coming outside. The police never did find her but even though as a family we should stay positive we were certain that she had died. Soon after my mom left, too depressed to stay in the house any longer. And now the monster you see today is a result from my mom leaving and Emily disappearing"

"He believes that if he can't have the perfect life, and perfect child then no one deserves to. And children are kept here in order for him to find someone as special as his Emily was to him. Sometimes he even tortures the kids, or if they are lucky he kills them instantly"

"That's so sick" I gasp while tears threaten to spill over.

"I know," he says.

A tear slides down his cheek, and I wipe it away with a kiss. I automatically freeze and blush at my actions. But Kade just sat there frozen as if I wasn't even there. The story he had just told finally processed in my mind.

"I'm so sorry Kade I know you probably don't want my pity but I just don't know what to say" I said feeling a little guilty that I couldn't say or do anything to make his pain go away.

He squeezed me in his arms and put his head against my neck, "It's okay but thanks" his voice is muffled.

Wait... "Oh my gosh, are you saying-by what you meant with-is- why-how-oh no" I stutter and ramble unsure of how to ask this.

"Is John your father?" I let out a raspy nervous laugh.

He immediately looks up and looks me straight in the eye, nodding his head...

Yes.

I gasp, and pain forms in my heart. How could that monster be anyone's father? No one deserved that...

"Kade! You idiot good for nothing! Get you're a** down here this instant!" Johns voice boomed from downstairs.

Kades face fell even more, and he even winced at the yelling.

"Well I have to go, and it was nice letting that off my chest" he says with a faint smile.

"Well thank you for telling me"

With that he walks out the door and locks it behind him.

Just a few minutes later and I hear the yelling of Kade.

"NO! You cant do this to her please!" he pleads.

To who?

To me?

My heartbeat accelerates into a fast rate, and it feels as if my heart is pounding out of my chest. A scratching noise comes from the door to my room.

Sweat is now pouring down my face as a scoot to the corner of the room, my back to the wall, my face towards the door. My knees are raised while I hide my face. My hair pools around my knees as I try to hide with what I have. The door slowly creeps open at a painstakingly slow rate. I lift my head to peek, and what I see is so strange and bizarre and frightening that it leaves me breathless.

A women of 20 is crawling in on her hands and knees, pitch black hair falls into her face as her bloodshot black eyes look up at me with hatred and confusion...and hunger. Blood drips from her mouth as if she is some type of animal. She continues the long tread across the room until she reaches me and just stares at me, while I just sit there in shock not able to move or breathe.

A movement by the door distracts me and I look over to find John staring, intrigued.

He notices me watching and smirks down at me, his one eye shining evilly.

"So I heard you like to play dares" he says it as a statement.

"Well lets play my version, I dare you to spend the night with her" he says while pointing at the fiend in front of me. "and survive, or your little friend dies"

and with that he leaves while whistling a nasty tune.

okay so i feel like my dare story isnt going very well so please give me some feedback and if you liked it some votes :) thanks