The Dare prt.3

Hey this is kinda short...but any ways here it is! :)

Chapter 3:

I turned and saw a beautiful young man. Probably around the age of 17. He had short black hair, dark brown eyes, sharp nose, and quite muscular.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, taking large steps towards me.

I scooted back further into the wall, trying to get away. His face had changed from dark to pity.

"Stop moving!"

I stopped abruptly.

"Now answer my question...what are you doing here?"

"I-I-I-I'm just wandering around" I stuttered, scared out of my mind.

"Well you shouldn't be wandering around, especially in here. You better get out befo-"

A dark booming voice came from the direction of the stairs, followed by loud footsteps.

"Who is it, Kade?" The voice asked.

Kade looked at me with pity in his eyes.

"It's a girl around 14 years old"

The voice laughed evilly.

"Perfect. We haven't had one of those in a while"

A face appeared around the corner. It was a male, 40 years old. He had many scars covering his face, and upper body. He was even missing an eye, the other that was still there was a yellowish brown. He was going bald, and gray.

"Hello there..." he said looking me straight in the eyes.

"Some word of advice, listen to what you are told, or asked to do" the old man smiled sickly, making my stomach clench.

He faced Kade, and gave him a look. Kade nodded, and came over to me.

"Your coming with me" he said as he grabbed my arm, pulled me up, and dragged me to the bottom of the stairs.

"No, no, no. I'm not going up there!" I yelled hysterically.

"You have no choice" he had a hard voice, but there was still sadness evident in his eyes.

"Just knock her out and drag her up there. I could care less!" the man yelled from somewhere downstairs.

And with that I felt a sharp pain at my head, as I was knocked into darkness.

OKay i know it was super short..but better then nothing right? :) hope you still liked it!