The Dare prt.7

Recap:

My groggy eyes open, I'm in my bed at home waking in the early morning. I guess I had hit that tree pretty hard in the woods, because I had this crazy dream that I was stuck in this scary house with an old guy trying to kill me, and a boy named Ka- I stopped rambling to myself once I took in my dark surroundings.

T-that wasn't a dream?

I ask myself...so that means?

I look through the crack in the floor to see no other but Sam tied to a chair, and slumped over.

"Oh no" I whisper quietly.

Chapter 7

My breath automatically went rugged, and my lungs felt constricted, barely able to breathe in the air that I so desperately needed.

What am I going to do?

What is going to happen?

Why is he here?

Is this my fault?

I asked question after question to myself...while getting no answers in return.

I continued to nervously glance through the crack to see what was happening.

Sam was tied to a metal school chair with a rough rope around his wrists and ankles, every once in a while he would slightly move and I could hear him wincing as if in pain.

A tear dropped from my eye and slid off my cheek, landing in a puddle beneath me, more and more fell and soon I was muffling my cries.

I felt so bad now for kissing Kade, so guilty, here Sam was...tied to a chair while I just sat here kissing other boys, I mean how long has he been there tied-

A sudden noise distracted me from my rant and I looked more closely to Sam, his blonde hair was pushed out of his face and he was looking right at me with his blue gray eyes...could he see me?

"Sam!" I whispered so quietly, that I doubted that he would even hear me.

He nodded in response and smiled, he opened his mouth to speak but just then the sound of shuffling feet came from the hallway.

Sam then slumped over again, and winced while closing his eyes.

I watched the scene fold out before me.

The old man came in with an evil face of pure joy, while Kade walked behind him with a limp in his step. I flinched, wondering what damage this wicked man could have done to cause Kade pain.

Thinking of the old man, made me remind myself to ask Kade what the man's name really was...

Shaking my thoughts away I see the old man walk right up to Sam and take a fist full of his hair, yanking Sam's head up.

Sam yells out, and Kade just stands there with a far away look on his face.

"So are you going to answer me?" the man yells while shaking Sam's head around, still holding onto his hair.

"I-I don't know the girl your talking about"

"Oh but I think you do" he says while getting right into his face and whispering something so quietly I almost don't catch it...

"Because if you don't, then I don't think you'll mind me killing her. Right. In. Front. Of. You" he says the words with small pauses to let the words sink in one at a time.

I gasp and sit back while my arms support me, I look up at the ceiling and suck in big gulps of air.

Is it who I think it is?

I close my eyes and lay down.

Me...?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

uh-oh :) hahaha whats gonna happen???