Next Book

Hello, so I wanted to let anyone who is actually reading this that I do not know for sure when the next book will be done, I plan to have at least half of it done before I start publishing but I'm still not completely sure. I also wanted to let you know that I do plan on sticking to the main plot of the original series, just mixing my own character in. The next book will follow the Chamber of Secrets, but will not be named the same title, if you do have a title idea please let me know I'm terrible at names. The twins will be much more involved in the story because they are in the same year as Edelweiss and are some of her best friends and in case anyone was wondering there will be no relationship between Draco and Edelweiss, they are very close but she is 2 years older and more like an older sister to him, I'm sorry if any of you were expecting that. Still have to edit this book so please excuse any grammar issues or mixed up characters. I'm trying my best to stick to all of the rules and spells that exist in the Wizarding World but I'm not a wizard so all of my information comes from the Harry Potter fandom pages or my own memories of the books. 

Thank you all so much for actually reading my book, I hope you enjoyed it and will stick around for the next one!

                                                                                                                                                                    -Moonwolf13118

November 24, 2019 

Hello again so the next book is up. It's called The Serpent's Secrets, it'll be updated once a week on Sundays. I don't have a specific time for updating but it'll probably later at night Eastern Standard Time, the time zone for New York. I really hope you enjoy this next one, it was more difficult for me to write because I don't want to mess with J.K.Rowling's plot line too much. I'm honestly amazed that so many people have read this book and I hope you all enjoyed it. If you are American enjoy your Thanksgiving! 

May 11, 2020

So book 2 is officially finished, I hope those of you who stuck around for this one will continue on to the next. I'll be posting the notification here and on the next book note for book 2 when book 3 is published. Thank you all for reading and stay safe!