The Rescue

Ochako POV:

"IZUKU!!" I reach out to grab him, but he disappears.

He's gone...they took him. I fall to the ground and tears flow uncontrollably.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I scream from the pain of losing someone I love.

Timeskip to the hospital the next day:

I wake up in the hospital because I've gotten some minor injuries at the camp. My head hurts and I try to remember what happened.

The door to my room slides open to reveal Kaminari. "Hey! Uraraka, you're awake." Then everyone from class except Jiro, Hagakure, and Yaoyorozu come in. But one's missing.

"How are you doing?" Todoroki asks.

"I'm fine. I just have a small headache." I say with a small smile. "Where's everyone else?"

"Jiro and Hagakure are checked in because they took in a lot of gas from the toxic gas guy. Yaoyorozu got some injuries when she was running from a Nomu." Kirishima tells me.

"But that's nineteen. Who's missing?" I ask since there's still one person missing.

"We-" Iida was about to speak up

"Deku's missing." Bakugou says.

"Bakugou! Don't talk him about him!" Ashido yells at him.

That's right. He was taken by the villains. I was right there. He was hurt and he needed me. I start to cry uncontrollably.

"I-I should-should've s-saved him. I-I was s-s-so close to him. I-I need to save him." I continue to cry.

"Then let's go get him." Kirishima says.

"W-What?" I say sniffling.

"We'll go get him. Todoroki and I came here to visit Yaoyorozu the other day, and we saw All Might and a detective talking to her. Turns out she put a tracker on the Nomu, and she has a receiver. We're going to ask her to make us one so we can rescue him." Kirishima explains further.

"But wouldn't that go against the laws. If you go against the law to save Midoriya, you're acting like villains." Tsu says.

"I cannot accept this. We should just leave it to the pros!" Iida exclaims.

"Listen, I get what you're all saying, but I can't just sit here and not even try anything. I was helpless to do anything as my friend got kidnapped. If I can't save him when I had the chance to, then how can I call myself a man? Come on, Uraraka! We can save Midoriya."

He's right. I need to save him. I need to get Izuku back.

"Hello, kids. Can you leave, please. I need to speak to miss Uraraka." The doctor comes in and says.

If you're going to do this, we're doing it tonight. We asked Yaoyorozu and she said she needed to think about it." Kirishima says as he leaves.

"SO what did you need to talk to me about?" I ask the doctor.

"It's nothing too serious. It's just a mild concussion. All you'll need is rest. You can stay until tonight if you need." The doctor says.

"Alright, I will." I say as I lay back in my bed to  sleep.

'I will save you, Izu. I promise.' I think as I go to sleep.

Timeskip to when they meet up:

I walk out of the hospital to see Kirishima, Todoroki, and Toga. I guess that she wanted to help save him too.

As we start walking we get stopped. "Hold it right there!" We hear a voice behind us. We turn to see Iida come from a corner.