The First Day

Timeskip:

Izuku POV:

It's been a month since we got our letters from U.A. Ochako and I picked what things we're taking to the dorms at U.A.

I was only able to bring half of my All Might merchandise. Why is this world so cruel?

We're on our way to U.A. and I'm more than excited.

"Um, Izuku? Calm down you have smoke coming off your uniform."

"Oh, sorry. We're actually going to U.A. I mean I'm going to my dream school. Hopefully we don't run into Kacchan."

"Izuku, there are 38 other students in the hero course. What are the chances of him being in our class?" She reassures me.

"You're right." We stopped as a reached a big door that said "1-A" on it "Are you ready to start our hero journey?"

"Yeah!" She pumps her fist in the air and I open the door to find...

"Get your feet off the desk. You are disrespecting where are upperclassmen and heroes before once sat."

"What was that Four Eyes?"

Kacchan and the ass hat from from the exams.

"These seats represent the heroes that once sat in these desks to become the great heroes of today. Putting your feet on them is very disrespectful."

"Hey, wassup, Four Eyes. Did you always have that stick up your ass, or did someone give it to you." Of course he would ask that.

"Let me start over. I'm Tenya Iida from the Soumei Private Acadamy." Soumei? So he's rich?

"Somei, huh? So you're some rich jackass? Why don't I put you in your place?" Not even one day, and he's already picking a fight.

"You would dare insult your classmate how dare yo-" He looks over at me and Ochako.

"Um. Hi?" I wave smile and wave nervously.

"Oh it's you. The one from the exam. I must apologize to you. I underestimated you, and I commend you for figuring out the secret points behind the exams. Clearly you are better than me." He apologizes to me while giving robotic hand motions.

"Okay, first, I didn't know about the rescue points. I saw my best friend in trouble, and I had to save her. And second, It's okay, you're forgiven. I'm Izuku Midoriya." I say putting out my hand.

"I'm Tenya Iida." He takes my hand and shakes it.

"I'm Ochako Uraraka. It's good to meet you. I can't wait to see what the this school brings us." She says excitedly.

"If you're here to make friends, you can just go ahead and leave." I hear a voice say from behind us.

I turn around to see...