The Entrance Exams

Izuku POV:

"Now I deem you worthy of my power."

Hold up. "What?"

"I deem you worthy of my power. I have chosen you as my successor, to wield my quirk and use it to become the next symbol of peace."

This is...his POWER?!

"Hold on there are a lot of theories as to what your quirk can be. Many people suggested super strength or some kind of power enhancer. And whenever someone asks you about it you dodge the question with a joke. And besides giving someone else a quirk has been proven impossible. Even if it is possible, how do you-"

 Even if it is possible, how do you-"

"STOP NERDIN' OUT! Listen. I've been looking for a worthy successor for a while now. And everyone I've come across didn't fit the bill. But you're the kind of person I've been looking for."

"A skinny middle schooler who throws backpacks at slime people?"

He just looks at me straight faced. "(cough) You were saying?"

"You're selflessness in that situation showed your character to me, even though I met you before hand at the tunnel, I didn't really know what kind of person you were. But now seeing you rush into danger like that, I know you're the right person to inherit my power. It's name...is One For All."

"One...For All?"

"Yes. This power was passed down to me like a sacred torch. Cultivated to combat evil and is passed down to a worthy successor. I am the eighth holder of this power. Now young...what's your name?"

"Izuku Midoriya."

"Now young Midoriya! Will you accept my power, and become my successor?"

"Yes! I'll do it." I say instantly.

"No hesitation. Just what I was looking for."

"Awesome! I can't wait to tell Ochako about this!"

"You can't tell anyone about this."

"Wait I can't tell Ochako?! But we tell each other everything!"

"Listen I get that you want to tell your girlfriend about One For All, but the more people that know the more danger they're in. And if everyone know, then people would stop at nothing to try and take the power away from you."

"Oh that makes sense." 'Great now I can't even tell my girlfrie-WAIT!' "Me and Ochako aren't dating! We're just best friends!"

He looks at me perplexed. "Really. The way you two were close together I really mistook you for a couple. I guess we can just leave it to fanfiction writers."

"What?" 'Fanfiction writers?'

"Not important! Tomorrow morning. 8:00 sharp. Meet me at Dagobah Municipal Beach Park. Our training begins there. Until then young Midoriya." He then leaves.