The Training Camp

Izuku POV:

We're sitting in class waiting for Aizawa, but for some reason I feel like someone's watching me. I turn to see Ashido and Kirishima giving me....interesting looks.

The door opens and Aizawa comes in carrying his sleeping bag as usual. "Alright everyone, today we go to the training camp. And for those who didn't pass...."

Kirishima, Ashido, Sato, and Kaminari freeze in their seats.

"....You still get to go. But that doesn't mean there won't be consequences. You will be taking extra classes with me after training in the day. Now get your stuff packed, I'll meet you at the front in an hour and a half." He then walks away.

"YES! We get to go to the camp!" Kaminari yells.

"That's so awesome!" The horn idiots yell.

"Now we don't have to be stuck here all summer." Sato says with glee.

"Alright everyone, go and pack your things! We must go now if we want to make it in time!" Iida instructs us. We all headed back to the dorms to pack our bags for the training camp. Ochako and I already packed our bags, so we have an hour and a half to ourselves. 

I hear a knock at my door and see Kirishima come in.

"Hey, Midoriya. Can I talk to you?"

"Sure. What's up?"

He walks over to me and sits on my bed. "I'm gonna get straight to the point. I know about you and Uraraka."

'WHAT?!' "H-How do you know?!"

"Mina and I overheard your little proposal. Don't worry, we won't tell anyone. As much as Ashido wanted to spill, I had to convince her that telling everyone isn't our job, so she backed off. And just so you know, that what we heard yesterday was pretty damn manly."

I let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you, Kirishima. I'm glad that we can trust you."

He gives me a thumbs and smile/ "No problem, man. Now I gotta go get packing." He gets up and leaves.

Ochako POV:

I'm relaxing in my room waiting for everyone else to get done since Izu and I already packed. I'm staring at the ring Izu gave me. 'I couldn't love Izuku anymore than I do right now.'

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Hey, Uraraka. It's me, Ashido. Can I come in?"

"Sure." She comes in and sits across from me.

"I really want to tease you with what I found out, but I really want to see your face. I know that Midoriya proposed to you. Eijiro and I overheard you two. It was so cute."

'SHE KNOWS?!'

"Don't worry. We won't say anything, so you're secret is safe with us. It really was cute, though." She says and walks away.

I pick up my phone and text Izuku.

O: Izu, Kirishima and Ashido know about us.

I: I know. Kirishima just told me.

O: At least they won't say anything. We should head down now.

I: Right.

Timeskip to when everyone's done packing Izuku POV:

We're on the buses heading towards the training camp. I'm sitting next to Ochako, who's taking a nap. Kirishima and Ashido are across from us giving us wide grins. 'I really wish we still had our secret.'