32-Monday

Frank's POV

"We need to have some words," Mikey says, appearing next to me with the slam of a locker. He almost towers over me and has the most stern look on his face.

"Babe," I hear Pete giggle from behind me, "take it easy on him." Mikey sighs, hopefully seeing reason.

"If you hurt him," he started, waving his finger at me.

"I know. I won't," I said before he could continue.

He stared at me for a moment, looking for any lie. Apparently he didn't find one, and walked away nodding and holding Pete's hand. I let out the breath I was holding in.

~~~

Gerard laid sideways on the couch in front of the TV with his eyes closed as he snores softly. His mouth was slightly agape and his eyebrow twitched. I couldn't help but laugh. He was oddly adorable.

I carefully sat down in front of the couch on the floor, legs crossed, and rested me head on my hand. I sighed and smiled softly, admiring the sleeping boy in front of me. He looked so peaceful and calm.

Suddenly, he shook his head and jolted awake with droopy eyes. My smile grew as I gazed into his squinted hazel eyes.

"Frankie?" He mumbles, still half asleep.

"Hi, sleeping beauty," I giggle. He chuckles softly and stretches his arms out, one going up and the other towards me. From that position he wraps his hand around my neck, pulling me in for a sloppy kiss. When he pulls away he scoots back against the back of the couch and pats the small space in front of him sleepily.

"C'mon, be the little spoon," he says, laughing quietly. I roll my eyes but lay down in front of him, my back flush to his chest. He wraps his arms around me. His heart beats against me and his hot breath tickles my ear.

"Gee?"

He doesn't answer. I turn my head carefully to see his eyes closed. He has a small grin across his lips.

I fall asleep in his arms.

———
I want love
Anyways I might end this book here, idk