Chapter 16

[Authors Note: I DID IT!!! I MADE MY GOAL OF 2,000 VOTES! I FREAKING LOVE YOU GUYS!!Also, this story shoudl be completed by the end of November:)!!!]

5 Days Later

Tris P.O.V

     WITH TOBIAS' ARMS AROUND ME, I FEEL HAPPY - FREE FROM THE MONSTERS AND VILLIANS. Me and Tobias are laying in bed just enjoying each others company, our arms wrapped around each other. Feeling safe and loved. "I love you so much." Tobias says into my hair. I smile, "I love you more." He opens his eyes and pulls back a llittle, looking into my eyes. "Impossible." He States, placing a kiss on my forehead. I give him an 'Oh Really?' face and he nods. "Nothings impossible, Hun." I kiss his nose. "Well then I love you most." He says, grinning. "No!" I say, jumping on top of him, on all fours.

      He puts his hands on my waist, "Mhmmm." I glare at him. "Hey, glaring at people y-" I cut him off by pressing my lips to his. He immediately responds by locking his lips with mine. Moving in perfect sync, claiming love for each other. Then I pull away for just one second to pull off his shirt. He groans and kisses me again, deepining it. Then he pulls away and slides my shirt off, I sigh as he starts kissing my neck and he grips tighter onto my bare waist.

    Then he flops us over so he is on top - he begins leaving tiny love bites on my jaw and neck and I moan, wanting him to give me more.

"EWWWW. SHUANA ZEKE, THEYRE DOING THE DIRTY!!!"

Crap.

Tobias pulls away from me and groans. "Why dont we ever lock the door?" He asks getting off of me. I pout, "Maybe after they are all asleep tonight." He says with a wink. I grin and follow him out of the room, both of us pulling  our shirts back on.

   When we get back into the livingroom, they are all smirking at us. "Oh yeah, Four! Uh. Yeah,  Faster!" Zeke yells, humping the couch. "You guys are really loud." Uriah says, patting my shoulder and walking into the kitchen. I blush and Tobias wraps his arms around me, leading me to the couch. We plop down on the couch then hear a bang on the doo.r I shoot up and answer it, breaking Tobias' grip.

    When I answer the door i smile, its the rest of the group: Christina, Will, Caleb, Mathew, Cara, Tori and Marlene. They found them! We all pull each other in a group hug. The girls tearing up. Uriah and Marlene kiss. I grin to myself. Were back. Were all back together. Except for Lynn. Where is she? "Um, guys did you find Lynn?" I ask, my eyebrows drawn in with worry. Caleb looks down at his feet, "We couldnt find her, we think they took her to the Beru to be tested on. Apparently she had signs of being Divergent." Caleb says, i sigh, "We have to get her!" I yell, looking at Shuana, she is in tears. Thats her sister, we need to get her back.

     "Caleb, we need to get Lynn. What do we need to do?" Shuana says. We all take a seat at the dinning room table and initiate a plan.

      We are going to the Beru in two days. Two Days! We used Calebs Computer? I think thats what he called it. And he hacked into the system, finding Lynns test room. She is on the left wing by the AirPlanes. I remember when i rode them, i felt so happy in weightless, i mean i was in the sky! You know what, it would be fun to be an astroaught. But there also bad memories of the airplane: Me and Tobias fighting. When he wouldnt get me, which i understand because he was afraid of the heights but - "TRIS!" Uriah yells, I look at him. "You were day dreaming again." I shake my head, "Oh sorry." They nod. We plan on spliting up in couples and act as we are members of the Beru. From what Caleb said our old rooms are still empty.

       But all that we need to prepare os our clothes and get the weapons, along with some food for all of us. So Zeke and Shuana will  get our 'ninja gear' as Zeke called it. Uriah and Marlene will get the food. Tori and Mathew will get the transportation details, i think they like each other, they really hit it off. And me and Four will get the weapons.

    Hold on Lynn, were coming for you.

Did you like it? I did. And if i started a Divergent FBI story would you read it? :P