Chapter 13

T R I S

HEATED CHEEKS GIVE AWAY WHAT WE WERE DOING,

Christina smirks and Caleb fumes. As Tobias invites them inside I slowly back up the stair and run when I get to the hallway. I go into the bedroom and change into black shorts and a sky blue-neck. I put my hair in a dutch braid and hear a knock on the door.

I expect to see Tobias but its Christina.

"So I'm guessing you got over your fear?" Christina asks, accusingly. I glare and mimmick her in a stupid voice,

"Guessing you got over your fear." She rolls her eyes and points to her shirt, over her stomach, where there is a big brown spot.

"I need a new shirt.....Can I borrow one?"

"Sure."

I walk into my closet and pull out a pink and a green shirt,

"Pink or green?"

"Gre....Er Pink."

I hand her the pink shirt and put the green shirt away. Then I think that if she wore both of the shirts she would look like a watermelon. Im so weird. I shake my head and laugh at myself.

I walk down the stairs with Christina and see that Tobias and Caleb aren't here.

"Where's Caleb and Four?" I ask Will. He looks at me for a second before answering.

"Caleb made Four go talk with him." He says grining, evily. I glare at him and walk into the kitchen.

Poor Tobias, that must be really awkward........

T O B I A S

I walk with Caleb down the sidewalk, its very awkward. I'm about to explode. He clears his throat and starts talking, accusing me.

"So what were you guys doing before we knocked?"

"Sleeping." I lie.

"Lie! Your guys' hair was all jacked up!" He yells, making an explosion gesture with his hands.

"Have you ever heard of bed head?" I ask. He rols his eyes.

"Whatever. But if you get her knocked up, I will not hesitate to murder you."

This time I roll my eyes and we walk back to the house. When we walk inside I see Will and Christina making outon he couch and I throw a pillow at them,\

"Get a room. Or go to your house." I say, Im about to ask were Tris is but I hear a pan drop in the kitchen and I walk into the kitchen to see Tris struggling with cooking the eggs. I walk behind and wrap my arms around her waist, she sighs and pouts her lips.

"I cant make eggs. This is the 4th batch ive tried!" She complains, I grin and kiss her cheek before taking over the eggs. I toss them in the trash and crack some into the pan, stiring it occasionally. She groans when I finish and they look perfect. I smirk and put some on three plates.

"Thanks!" She says grabbing her and Calebs plate and walking out into the living room.

I grab my plate and follow her.

* * *

"Hey Tris, wanna go with me to Zekes?" I asks, walking into in our room to find her reading a book on the bed.

"Sure. And I owe Uriah a soda." I look at her puzzled.

"We jinxed. So he said: 'Jinx you owe me a soda!'" I laugh and grab her hand as we walk down the stairs. Se grabs a root beer from the fridge and we walk to Zekes.

When we knock Uriah opens the door and yells for Zeke, I roll my eyes at his loudness but I walk inside anyway, finding Zeke falling down the stairs yelling,

"My head, my butt, my head, my butt." I laugh and when he gets to the bottom he stands up.

"That was so cool!!!!" He squeals. I sigh and shake my head, Zeke doesn't earn the title of 'Man'.

"Anyway, WAZ UP Number friend?" I glare at him.

"Me and Tris were bored so we wanted to see if you guys want to do something together."

"I would man but Shuanas supposed to be here in an hour."

"Oh, well we could hang until she gets here then go do something together."

"Sure! Lets watch a movie." I agree and me, Tris, Uriah and Zeke sit on the couch and decide t watch The Purge. I have a bad feeling that Zeke and Uriah are gonna get scared.

_____________

Howdy! I am back and got so many ideas! Ah! Im so excited to be writing. Anyway I am using some of the things ive recently leaned in English class.

Do you guys think this chapter was good? Writing and event wise... please tell me :)