Chapter 2

CALEB

2.

         THE EXCITEMENT RUNNING THROUGH MY VAINS IS LIVELEY,Today we are gonna put the serum in Tris. A few days ago our animal was breathing and started walking again. Great proggress now I have the dog at my house and I decided to name him 'Buddy' he likes my house hes always going crazy everytine I come home.

I'm in the lab with Mathew about to put the serum in Tris. Me and Mathew decided that today we will do Tris and tomorrow we will do Uriah, we are gonna have Uriah go with Tris to meet Tobias, just in case.

I also found out that Zeke it Tobias' neighbor, so that will work out good for them both, he sees his brother she sees her boyfriend. win win.

We've decided that we need to let one oof tris' friends know she is coming back so tonight ill head out to the old dauntless compound and find Christina, I also need to find where they buried Wills body so we can try to bring him to life to.

After Mathew prepared Tris' body and the serum we put it in her and slid her into a hospital bed in a side room and we both left, when i get homw i have to pack for my trip to get Christina, this will be fun, also she lives by Tobias to so that suck, i have to see the person that hates my guts, i dont want him to hate me though.

When i get home i pack for my trip and head out to Hill Springs Villiage. When i get there i go up to Christinas door step and knock. Nothing. I knock again, louder,harder. Still nothing, hmm. I try a few more times before i go over to Tobias' house to ask him if he knows where she is, i step up on his door step and knock on the door, he opens the door,

"What Caleb?"he asks, he still sounds angry,i feel terible.

"I wanted to know if you knew where Christina was."

"Yeah just a sec."he says going back inside, i hear them talking, then they both come at the door standing close, closer than friends.

"Can i- uh borrow Christina for a second?"i ask, wondering why she was here and just exactly what they were doing in his house, together, alone.

"Sure."she says and kisses him on the cheek,

"See ya later babe!" she says he closes the door, but when he opens the door to go inside i see a picture of Tobias and Tris together in a heart picture frame on the wall and just one of Tris, Christina steps off the porch with me, part of my heart deflates, not for me but for Tris, that was her boyfriend, now her best friend is dating him. Now i feel i could just keep Tris dead for her hearts sake, but they should want her alive to.

Tobias' P.O.V

Im in my bedroom with Christina watching a movie when i hear a knock on the door, i go down stairs and open the door to find the one and only Caleb, my heart drops, because he reminds me of Tris so much, so much. im now fighting back the tears as i ask him kinda angrilly,

"What Caleb?"i know i shouldve forgaven him by now, but i cant, he took away the best thing that has ever happened to me.

"I wanted to know if you knew where Christina was."

"Yeah just a sec."i say and go inside, back upstairs and get Christina,

"Who is it?"she asks walking down the stairs with me,

"Caleb."i say as i open the door, Christina stand close to me, close enough for Caleb to know we are more than just friends.

"Can i- uh borrow Christina for a second?"He asks, i nod

"Sure."Christina says and kisses me on the cheek

"See ya later babe!" she says, and walks off the portch with Caleb, right when i close the door i let the sob out and slide down against the door, i just cry, i cry for Tris, why did God have to take her from me? Why!? I look over and see the picture of me and Tris on the wall and i cry harder, i just miss her so much. Yeah Christinas my girlfriend now but, shes just not the same as Tris, i would take Tris over Christina, and im sure she would take Will over me anyday. i remember when i first kissed Tris like the back of my hand:

i brush my lips againsed hers and she stays still, i kiss her this time and she tenses, did i do something? i pull back and she has an expressin i cant read on her face but i cant help myself, i grin and press my lips back to hers, this time she kisses back and wraps an arm around my neck, i put mine on her waist, i feel like my heart is doing a firework show, and we kiss in the chasm for a long time. The firework show in my heart still going.

i cry harder at the memory, i need her back.

Eventually i make my way up to bed and just cry myself to sleep, i really need her back. only one person i will ever love,

Tris.