Chapter 8

Tris P.O.V

When Tobias opened the door I thought he was gonna pass out or something; His jaw is dropped. He dropped his phone,and hes pinching himself. I knew this wasn't gonna end well.

"No No No No. Tell me I'm dreaming!please!" Tobias says, tears flowing down his cheeks, oh my God. I feel terrible.

"No Tobias. Its real! It is. Here read this."I say handing him the letter from Christina. He slowly takes the note, looking at me with wide eyes. I nod, telling him its ok to take it.

When he takes It he opens it slowly. He reads it very intently. After he reads it he drops the note and charges after me. When he gets to me he wraps his arms around me, lifts me up and hugs me, tight. I hit back and wrap my legs around him.

I start crying. I have missed Tobias so much its not even funny. That's when I hear Tobias crying, I pull back and see his faced drenched with tears, it makes me cry harder.

"Its okay. I'm here now. C'mere."I say putting his head on my neck and rubbing his back. "Ive missed you so much."he says, pulling back and putting his forehead on mine. I put my hand on his cheek and wipe the tears from his eyes, ive never seen Tobias look so...pitiful. I don't like it, I don't want my Tobias so sad. So I put both bands on his face, while he still holds me and I kiss him, hard.

Tobias P.O.V.

She puts both of her hands on my face and kisses me, hard. I don't mind though. It feels so good, but I have to stop. The 2 most immature people on earth are right next to us, I pull back and set Tris down. She laces her fingers with mine and kiss her hand.

So happy shes back!

BOOMBA! COMMENTTTTT